Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LiberiFatali [Now Recruiting] Complete Research ☆ Full Dojo ☆ Discord Chat ☆ Active

DivineAntics

LiberiFatali

About Us

Our clan consists of a friendly, tight knit group of people. We have a few veteran players who are very knowledgeable about the game including game lore. All of our members are very active and are willing to help one another out. 

Along with our great community, we offer:

• A clan Discord chat server
  • A complete, and nicely decorated Dojo
  • Full Research
  • Weekly Raids
  • Sortie runs
  • Assistance with Quest Lines
  • Assistance in general farming for parts and resources
  • A wealth of knowledge on game lore, warframe builds, weaponry, and kubrow/kavat breeding

Clan Discord Server

We provide all our members access to the clan's Discord server. Our founders and clan members are easy to reach through chat. You are not required to have a mic to be a part of our clan or to join our chat server, although it does make communication easier, especially while we're running missions and raids together.

Clan Emblem

Our Ranks

Our Clan Founders: DivineAntics, RualStorge, Hipster Octagon and A-Rural-Cleric

Our Discord Mods: RualStorge, DivineAntics, Hipster Octagon, A-Rural-Cleric, Left4Pills, and Qi

A Look Inside Our Dojo

We are very proud to say that our dojo is complete and nicely decorated. The simple layout of our dojo makes everything very easily accessible.  

Spoiler

230410_screenshots_20161221224344_1_zps3

Spoiler

230410_screenshots_20161221224156_1_zpsf

Spoiler

230410_screenshots_20161221224137_1_zpsq

Clan Rules/Guidelines

1. Our main focus is our sense of community. We have a zero-tolerance policy in our Discord for certain types of behavior. Yes, we joke around and poke fun at one another like all friends do but we will not stand for any clear signs of disrespect toward any of our members.
  2. Our clan base is over the age of 20, and we would prefer to keep our members over the age of 18 to match our current group demographic.
  3. We do not have any rank requirements. We welcome both new players and veterans. 
  4. We all keep in touch through Discord, if you do not currently have Discord you can download it for free online. You are not required to have a mic, although that would make communication much easier for all of us. 
  5. Do not ask for a change in rank. Your rank will be changed once the founders feel you are ready to be given more responsibility within the clan.
  6. If you are inactive within the clan for over 60 days without notifying anyone of your absence, you will be removed from the clan without warning.

Recruitment

1. Share a little about yourself and your current experience with Warframe
  2. State your IGN
  3. Understand that upon acceptance to the clan, you must comply with our clan's rules and guidelines. 
  4. Important note: To join a clan, you must not already be in a clan. You must leave your current clan in order to receive an invite to join. If we send out an invite and it is denied due to you currently being in a clan, you will not be sent another invite. We have dealt with this issue far too frequently. 

If you have further questions, feel free to send me a personal message!

Edited by DivineAntics

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, I'd like to join up.

I'm MR 15 player, just came back last month after a long hiatus. I first played more than a year ago. The game has changed so much since then. I'm hoping to join up for some jolly cooperation

IGN: xrrnak

Well, I've been on and off warframe for a while but recently I fell in love with it again~ lol

I'm quite an experienced user (3 years of warframe) and I like to help others even random people, I'm fluent in both english and spanish.

I've been stuck on MR21 for a while cause I don't really think there's a need to go any higher~

IGN: TekkZai         ^

11 hours ago, xrrnak said:

Hello there, I'd like to join up.

I'm MR 15 player, just came back last month after a long hiatus. I first played more than a year ago. The game has changed so much since then. I'm hoping to join up for some jolly cooperation

IGN: xrrnak

Invite sent! ^_^

1 hour ago, TekkZai said:

Well, I've been on and off warframe for a while but recently I fell in love with it again~ lol

I'm quite an experienced user (3 years of warframe) and I like to help others even random people, I'm fluent in both english and spanish.

I've been stuck on MR21 for a while cause I don't really think there's a need to go any higher~

IGN: TekkZai         ^

You're already in a clan.

Heya!

Recently began playing warframe and beginning to learn the concept of the game but still need to learn alot aswell since im MR4.

Because of the game its large size of knowledge i am looking for active friendly clan to help one another out, as will i try to contribute wherever possible!

Hope to hear from you.

IGN: -Shade91-

I didnt know you guys already expanded to a storm clan when i posted on your thread in the Find a Shadow Clan tab. So im just gonna copy and paste it here

Im a longtime player, been playing since U9/10 (took a few breaks from WF since then), looking for a nice casual group/community to play with and from what I can tell this might be the one im looking for. I havnt really been playing that much since the last good clan i was a part of dissolved last year and the couple i joined since then didnt last long.

So if you guys got any space left it would be great if i could join. If can just do random missions with a great group again i would be delighted (i really just dont want to run solo or with silent randoms anymore).

IGN: Biogenik  (same as here) :)

Ayo.

Been an on/off player for a while, started way back at beginning when Warframe was just a little kiddo. Though after all these recent changes I might as well be the kid here in terms of what I know LOL

Have discord and everything already (btw great choice, too many teamspeak only clans out here)

IGN: VentusNova

Cheers!

14 hours ago, -Shade91- said:

Heya!

Recently began playing warframe and beginning to learn the concept of the game but still need to learn alot aswell since im MR4.

Because of the game its large size of knowledge i am looking for active friendly clan to help one another out, as will i try to contribute wherever possible!

Hope to hear from you.

IGN: -Shade91-

^_^ We have a bunch of members who'd be more than happy to show you the ropes. A clan mate should be sending you an invite shortly.

1 hour ago, VentusNova said:

Ayo.

Been an on/off player for a while, started way back at beginning when Warframe was just a little kiddo. Though after all these recent changes I might as well be the kid here in terms of what I know LOL

Have discord and everything already (btw great choice, too many teamspeak only clans out here)

IGN: VentusNova

Cheers!

Haha! Yeah, I've used both and I personally prefer discord. :P You'll be sent an invite shortly!

1 hour ago, Biogenik said:

I didnt know you guys already expanded to a storm clan when i posted on your thread in the Find a Shadow Clan tab. So im just gonna copy and paste it here

Im a longtime player, been playing since U9/10 (took a few breaks from WF since then), looking for a nice casual group/community to play with and from what I can tell this might be the one im looking for. I havnt really been playing that much since the last good clan i was a part of dissolved last year and the couple i joined since then didnt last long.

So if you guys got any space left it would be great if i could join. If can just do random missions with a great group again i would be delighted (i really just dont want to run solo or with silent randoms anymore).

IGN: Biogenik  (same as here) :)

^_^ I saw your other post, so no worries! You're invite will be sent.

On 12/12/2016 at 3:59 AM, Vicer said:

Hello there, Im a MR 21 veteran player who is coming back to warframe from a break and Im looking for a new clan to explore all the new changes DE has made to the game with some helpfull people.

IGN: Vicer

^_^ I'll send you an invite. Welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my friend have played warframe for a good amount of time now, I'm rank 18 and He's 20. Looking for a good clan to enjoy the game with. The only thing we really don;t know about is raids but we have the resources for them.
IGN:SirBaruma
IGN:Makarr

On 12/23/2016 at 9:33 PM, yackfou90 said:

hello again =)

I posted a clan request a while ago and i decided to try it again. i am new to this game and i am still looking for a clan to experience some good stuff and have fun ofc!

my IGN: yackfou90

Ooh! I must have missed it somehow. I'm sorry. I'll send you an invite. ^_^

On 12/23/2016 at 10:37 PM, SirBaruma said:

Me and my friend have played warframe for a good amount of time now, I'm rank 18 and He's 20. Looking for a good clan to enjoy the game with. The only thing we really don;t know about is raids but we have the resources for them.
IGN:SirBaruma
IGN:Makarr

^_^ I sent both you and your friend an invite.