Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LiberiFatali [Now Recruiting] Complete Research ☆ Full Dojo ☆ Discord Chat ☆ Active

DivineAntics

Hey, I've been playing for about 8 months on and off, recently got to MR 8 and have been looking to get more into the game, which in turn means getting into a group to start endgame content with, which also means finding a clan. Most important things I was looking for is a smallish community without incredibly strict regulations. I do have a Discord that I check on everyday.

IGN: Krandberry

(My Forum Username didn't give it away or anything)

5 hours ago, Krandberry said:

Hey, I've been playing for about 8 months on and off, recently got to MR 8 and have been looking to get more into the game, which in turn means getting into a group to start endgame content with, which also means finding a clan. Most important things I was looking for is a smallish community without incredibly strict regulations. I do have a Discord that I check on everyday.

IGN: Krandberry

(My Forum Username didn't give it away or anything)

We do have regulation, which are posted on the front page of our discord. They are there to make sure everyone feels safe and welcome. I can forward you a copy of them if you'd like. We don't tolerate harassment, racism, homophobia, among other things. 

Well when I said strict regulations I meant more like activity quotas and such, I'm a college student so I need my schedule to be flexible. But I would appreciate you forwarding the guidelines so I can get a better idea of what your community is like before making my final decision.

Hey, I'm interested in the clan. I'm usually a solo wolf kind of player in other similar games I've played, but for Warframe I kind of want to try out being social from the get-go.

My in-game name is Ergot695, MR 2 right now but I'm starting to get hooked to the game so expect that to rise fairly quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello and why I was kicked out exactly? yesterday I joined someone and played the new operation event with him till he left and now I'm kicked.

Online is usually 3-5 people, no one talks in clan chat nor willing to play together, I have managed to play only few times with people from the clan.

Thanks for kicking. :thumbdown:

Edited by Lith

Hi, I would love to join. You seem like a nice clan who isnt unnecessarily strict and welcoming. Im a returning MR 10 player but I was playing when it first came out like 3-4 years ago. I have been playing on and off after that. So there werent Draco or locations like that to grind weapons to 30 so quickly back then. When I get stuck at a mission or dont know about something that was introduced when I werent playing I could use some help.

IGN: Bodyguard121

Edited by bodyguard121

Sorry but what? I'm not a member anymore? What happened have I been kicked?
I commented for recruitment on jan 21. and got into the clan after that as well.
ign: narkoface

I swear I've seen the clan chat just before my last mission then after I finished it there was nothing. Have I done something wrong?

Edited by narkoface