[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

Thanks for this great News DE Drew ! 

The console players Will be receiving a new tennogen content ? (Excalibur Caduto skin)

Edited by (PS4)RNickS_BRASIL
Word correction
  • Upvote 14

Ooooh Yea Can't Wait to FINALLY play, We have been waiting for this news for weeks. Hopefully Sony will give the "all systems go" by the end of Next Week.

Edited by (PS4)MoneyEscobar2in1
repeating words
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)MoneyEscobar2in1 said:

Ooooh Yea Can't Wait to FINALLY play, We have been have been waiting for this news for weeks. Hopefully Sony will give the "all systems go" by the end of Next Week.

My guess is that we will get the update on the 13th of December since Cert takes a week usually and DE loves to release updates on Tuesdays for console. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)leoman20111 said:

My guess is that we will get the update on the 13th of December since Cert takes a week usually and DE loves to release updates on Tuesdays for console. 

Hope so, but that wasn't the case with The Second Dream update, We Didn;t get that til December 18th of last year and that was on a Friday.

• Upvote 4

Now I can be well rewarded for the long endless missions I already regularly do. Oh, and people will have more incentive to join me, so I don't have to solo so much!

• Upvote 5

This is the best news ever, I just played an endless on PC last night for the first time since the changes and... yeahhhh  -- Rivens and Endless = I'm not addicted "twitches" to War "Twitch" frame! -- I swear!!

Awesome news!!! 

Thank you @[DE]Drew & @[DE]Megan for the great news for Xb1 & PS4! :-)

• Upvote 7

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

>when you realize you still need to complete two more Drift rooms for the Junction

i'd say you have about 2 and a half weeks before its necessary 

YAY

Other note are we getting any Tennogen items?, because we are insanely behind on them compared to pc......

Soooooooooo?

giphy_45.gif

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers
  • Upvote 10

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Yay

other note are we getting any Tennogen items because we are insanely behind on them compared to pc......

Wondering aswell about that.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Ash Deluxe Skin + Rework
  • New Kuva Fortress Tileset
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

I'll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

thanks cannot wait for this. i have a question regarding fixes will it contain a fix to add relics to codex? since neither the nekros nor valkyr relics show up in the codex even if owned.

• Upvote 2

This for me is simply mastery points for 23 and progress to 24. Quest lost the hype. Sorties never do em so doesn't apply to me. So in all this update really brings zero new content for me very unfortunate but I'll find something to keep me busy.

Side note did I miss the memo the mastery 23 test changed? To a bring mesa cheese it and your done test? Ran the practice last night and was confused why the test is now kill waves with a pistol aka bring mesa and finish it. 

Edited by (PS4)Filthy113
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

thanks cannot wait for this. i have a question regarding fixes will it contain a fix to add relics to codex? since neither the nekros nor valkyr relics show up in the codex even if owned.

Yes, the relics should be fixed with this update. 

• Upvote 9