[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

18 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

won't be long now until the only difference between the two is Microsoft Word lol.

Word online?

Also i think that it taking so long is because of the rng with -spoiler- mods, in our current state, people can lie about the stats because the chat linking is non existent leading to more complaintsabout being scammed 

Edited by (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929

On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 11:36 AM, (PS4)DemonRed_Neck999 said:

i just hope this will bring enough for mr 23 already not having anything to do getting the updates done in like 2 days is getting old fast

There are 5 new weapons in this update, 3 crafted and 2 as quest rewards (if I remember correctly) which is 15k mastery so if you need less than that then yes you'll be mr23, I believe I'm at 8010 needed for mr23 which is with all weapons, frames, etc. that have ever been available on PS4. As far as the update getting old in a couple days, without giving away any spoilers, I believe the new system should keep you playing the new content for a long while.

Edited by (PS4)appretice

1 hour ago, (PS4)Bigjoe1627joseph said:

That change was 19.2 so no.

Given the situation as to why this was done its likely that this particular fix will be shipped with our update. As stated by DE[DREW] in the opening post of this thread there will likely be extra fixes attached to our update. 

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, (PS4)x-xWiCKeDx-x said:

It hasn't even went to cert yet so I seriously doubt that soon.

Let me restate my comment I made about it coming Dec 13th because I had my days confused. If they get it submitted to cert by Dec 5th or Dec 6th then yes I could see it coming by Dec 13th but if its Dec 7th or later considering the size of the update then no I don't think it'll make the 13th probably more like the 15th or 16th. 

25 minutes ago, (PS4)x-xWiCKeDx-x said:

Let me restate my comment I made about it coming Dec 13th because I had my days confused. If they get it submitted to cert by Dec 5th or Dec 6th then yes I could see it coming by Dec 13th but if its Dec 7th or later considering the size of the update then no I don't think it'll make the 13th probably more like the 15th or 16th. 

14 dude

3 minutes ago, (PS4)RNickS_BRASIL said:

14 dude

We should all start a plat pool for each platform winner that gets the date right gets the plat lol only problem is we'd have to narrow it down to time also.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, (PS4)RNickS_BRASIL said:

14 dude

Which seems...a little odd.

DE hasn't released an update on a day other than Tuesday in quite a while. (Lunaro update back on July 7th)

Recently DE has been releasing updates in conjunction with update-Tuesday, which is why December 13th is the popular guess.

Nice Idea I bet 14 platinum

1 hour ago, (PS4)x-xWiCKeDx-x said:

We should all start a plat pool for each platform winner that gets the date right gets the plat lol only problem is we'd have to narrow it down to time also.

on the December 14 release

7 hours ago, (PS4)blazinsuby87 said:

Given the situation as to why this was done its likely that this particular fix will be shipped with our update. As stated by DE[DREW] in the opening post of this thread there will likely be extra fixes attached to our update. 

This seems like the logical option and will be finally cough up to PC

Update: 

The War Within is now in Cert for PS4! It was submitted Friday evening before the weekend. Stay tuned for a deployment date!

• Upvote 18