[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

I usually keep my eye very closely on twitter and the forums for anything regarding Warframe updates.  I want to say that DE was hoping to submit the build to certification by last Friday, but I never heard anything "official".  With that said, I was fairly tied up all weekend with family visiting from out of town, so i've been a bit out of the loop.

For those wondering if we will get anything from 19.2 or 19.2.1 - I kind of doubt we will get any "content" beyond 19.1.1.1.  I think they may potentially squeeze some fixes or tweaks from 19.2 + 19.2.1 if anything.

As far as that announcement from:  https://www.google.com/amp/s/geeksnack.com/warframe-war-within-coming-ps4-xbox-one-later-month/amp/?client=safari   - That would be awesome!  However, I wouldn't state this date to people as "fact" until we hear from DE that it is in fact releasing on the 14th.  (Please feel free to let me know if I missed an official announcement somewhere!)

Note:  Please take all of the above with a grain of salt, as I don't have any official info!  I am just taking educated guesses based on what I remember Drew and Danielle talking about last week during PS4@4!  I'm sure they will give us any news on the update as soon as possible!  

Fingers, Toes, Eyes, Swords, and guns Crossed for a quick cert & turnover for this one! :-)

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

The War Within is now in Cert for PS4! It was submitted Friday evening before the weekend. Stay tuned for a deployment date!

a2bVaOvWsRrgs.gif

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

The War Within is now in Cert for PS4! It was submitted Friday evening before the weekend. Stay tuned for a deployment date!

Awesome news Drew thanks for the update. My Prime Operator Suit, Prime Ship, and Loki Prime is ready.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

^^^^^^

You heard the Crewman!  
/Execute Hype.exe

giphy.gif

Thanks Drew :-)

& @(PS4)Crazy_Mr_J  I'm jealous of your Gif...  That is HILARIOUS!  ROFL!  I need to go watch that movie now....

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

^^^^^^

You heard the Crewman!  
/Execute Hype.exe

giphy.gif

Thanks Drew :-)

& @(PS4)Crazy_Mr_J  I'm jealous of your Gif...  That is HILARIOUS!  ROFL!  I need to go watch that movie now....

1awfPOy.gif

• Upvote 8

Will it have full official PS4 Pro Specs support ? :smile:

I really hope it to improve at least the frame rate stability and also some Ultra HD to 1080p downsampling...

That would be very appreciated ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by (PS4)ogamitaicho77

47 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

Drew they way you just popped in was SOOOOOOO Cool. Also, can we expect to be released in middle December like the 13 or 14?

Thanx Drew and DE team. Figured you guys pulled a late fri night and sent for cert like you did with Second Dream. 

As for the link @Crackle2012 it was taken from an interview done with DE at the Game Awards but i do agree that until DE puts a date up here than nothing is concrete.

My 6 forma Opticor is ready for an upgrade ?.

38 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

When dat War Within Build gets sent to Sony for Cert 

Thanks [DE]Drew and Crackle!!!!

kevin-hart.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

WOOOOOOOOT HYPE train is on Fire. 

101198-stormtrooper-twerk-gif-dancing-fj

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

Thanks for this information ?

Sorry, No gif for me ?

Edited by (PS4)angelsynd
  • Upvote 1