[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

I'll still be farming rep and focus until the update hits. And I still do the Sorties every day. Maybe I'll do another trade chat insomnia-camp to get another Energize set going, dunno.

Pretty stoked about the update, thanks for delivering to us console players.:thumbup:

• Upvote 1

Been playing for 3 cycles i main ash this the greatest gift blade storm rework gives him a more advanced play style you guys reduced the ash noobs who spamm blade storm for this i am happy truly..Thank u DE

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, (PS4)xXBearPawz said:

Been playing for 3 cycles i main ash this the greatest gift blade storm rework gives him a more advanced play style you guys reduced the ash noobs who spamm blade storm for this i am happy truly..Thank u DE

I love the smoke screen change too.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, (PS4)xXBearPawz said:

I really honestly don't care for the Bladestorm rework.

But the rework in making Smokescreen into a one-handed cast? Maaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn...!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

The War Within is now in Cert for PS4! It was submitted Friday evening before the weekend. Stay tuned for a deployment date!

c18d0d779163bf8a5bf2576983a876f297e8c403

1 minute ago, (PS4)Anthonykham798 said:

I'm excited to replay the Second Dream. But do I have to customize my Operator and choose a Focus Lens again?

Nope

1 minute ago, (PS4)Anthonykham798 said:

I'm excited to replay the Second Dream. But do I have to customize my Operator and choose a Focus Lens again?

probably not. you can probably replay the dialog choices, but in the end not get a reward if the quest is replayed

Good job.  I recommend extra year end bonuses for the Drew and the PS4 team.  Steve et al, please make it happen, or let me know who I should call to make it so. :)

Edited by (PS4)vinster
Wrong quote.

8 hours ago, (PS4)xXBearPawz said:

I concur wholeheartedly. Sick of bladestorm scrubs who are alllll buthurt about manual targeting. I love it, now I can use my fave frame again without being "That Guy"

• Upvote 2

On 2016-11-28 at 9:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Ash Deluxe Skin + Rework
  • New Kuva Fortress Tileset
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

I'll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

Image result for cheering gif

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Epsilon-Xero said:

I concur wholeheartedly. Sick of bladestorm scrubs who are alllll buthurt about manual targeting. I love it, now I can use my fave frame again without being "That Guy"

Lol right even better i can revive fallen friends with more control instead of being stuck 

1st: if sent to cert, when we can expect the U19.1.1 at the End? my patience is getting to a critical point these days xD

2nd: how is it with the U19.2.0? when can we, expect to receive the new fixes and MODS??

• Upvote 1

On 3.12.2016 at 3:44 PM, NovusNova said:

Update 19.2 will not be included in your War Within build, that is up to build 19.1.1.1, you will get 19.2 with your update after this one.

hey DREW, im it again xD (pls excuse me ^^)

can you give us a little guess when we could expect the augment mods for rhino, frost, and so on, after war within is released?