[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

1 minute ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

Where cani get the relics for Frost p. and ember prime?? I even cant find anything in the Forums?!

that's because the packs aren't available yet.  Frost and Ember are from a time before relics and their locations are unknown to all

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)super_sayene_4 said:

@[DE]Drew can you give us the size of the update pls?

Megan says 5.5 gb in the last Xbox One Monday stream for Xbox One, and we can understand this will be the same for PS4 ;)

Edited by (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J
  • Upvote 4

Normally don't say this but that last hotfix thanks saw you managed to sneak a few fixes. Codex with relics was one extremely helpful. As for this update hurry up I need MR23 soon please!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Normally don't say this but that last hotfix thanks saw you managed to sneak a few fixes. Codex with relics was one extremely helpful. As for this update hurry up I need MR23 soon please!

What I need is

to get to MR30. Then this for me will be just like year 1 destiny.

1 hour ago, (PS4)SMmania123 said:

What I need is

I've put 3 yrs into this and I'm barely MR23 thats gotta be bad right?

Edited by (PS4)Filthy113

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Same here I'm mr22 where TWW update drops I maybe mr23 

1 hour ago, (PS4)SMmania123 said:

What I need is

Max everything in the game and keep playing so u don't miss the login weapon an updates

1 hour ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

How did you hit 23 lol!?  I've got every item ever on PS4 except all but 2 weapons (Venka Prime and Synoid Heliocor)  and even if I had those I'd be 2 weapons away from 23...

• Upvote 1

Only a founder thats transferred from pc to console in the early days of WF on PS4 can possibly be MR23 atm. Without those items the max mastery on PS4 is 8010 short of MR23.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

I keep flashing back to the old days when the Cert was finished and thrown up on the same random afternoon lol.  The days of chaos and surprises.

There is some amount of coordination needed now with the XBone cert and release date too, so no choice but to be patient.

I'm just hoping to get some Riven mods before I leave for my year end vacations and CES show in Vegas after. :)

Just now, (PS4)vinster said:

There is some amount of coordination needed now with the XBone cert and release date too, so no choice but to be patient.

I'm just hoping to get some Riven mods before I leave for my year end vacations and CES show in Vegas after. :)

I think the only times they haven't worked out simultaneous launch days is when something has to go back to cert for a second pass.  As much as I'm like "gimmie!" it only makes sense.  Can't treat one of the younger twins worse or better than the other one lol.

Now I'm looking forward to see what they do to take advantage of PS4pro... Its running the game like a dream without any build towards it.

Sooo deploy date Drew. Come on Drew. Give us the deploy date Drew.  Drew, when are you going to tell us the deploy Date?  Drew? DREW ARE YOU THERE?

Edited by (PS4)supersocc11
  • Upvote 1