[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

23 minutes ago, (PS4)thathomiemike said:

Probably within the next 2 hours.

I hate to say it but this is most likely false.

Warframe updates usually drop between 10am and noon in my time zone, which would mean it drops in the next 4-6 hours. There have been some a bit earlier and some later but I'd say 9/10 times, it's releasing in the next 4-6 hour timeframe.

Believe me, I want it to drop ASAP!!! I want to see my Operator Prime in action! Pumped for Rivens as well!

22 minutes ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

do i have missed something? i heard the Operator can now be killed in a mission. whats new with the operators?

Upon completing The War Within quest, the Operator you use in mission is much more functionally independent than Second Dream Operators.

Basically you control it independently from the Warframe, and it has its own powers. Basic is the beam we used in Second Dream, a burst effect on quick melee, a teleport replacing bullet jump, and invisibility while crouched.

Can't wait to wake up to this tomorrow, thank you DE.:D

25 minutes ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

do i have missed something? i heard the Operator can now be killed in a mission. whats new with the operators?

Spoiler

Operators can be used in missions and have their own unique abilities and such.

On 11/28/2016 at 3:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

Update: 

The War Within is now in Cert for PS4! It was submitted Friday evening before the weekend. Stay tuned for a deployment date. 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Ash Deluxe Skin + Rework
  • New Kuva Fortress Tileset
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

I'll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

IT"S TODAY!!!

33 minutes ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Brexican said:

Upon completing The War Within quest, the Operator you use in mission is much more functionally independent than Second Dream Operators.

Basically you control it independently from the Warframe, and it has its own powers. Basic is the beam we used in Second Dream, a burst effect on quick melee, a teleport replacing bullet jump, and invisibility while crouched.

I am going to point out you're talking about spoilers in a thread not warned about spoilers, and not warning you are speaking of such.

Edited by (PS4)FunyFlyBoy
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, (PS4)FunyFlyBoy said:

I am going to point out you're talking about spoilers in a thread not warned about spoilers, and not warning you are speaking of such.

As far as I'm concerned the expanded Operator functions are not spoilers, just new stuff.

I have been actively avoiding all spoilers and STILL have no idea what's gonna happen in The War Within quest, it's always better if you don't ruin it for yourself.

Next you're gonna say Riven mods are a spoiler? It's just a new mod type.

What about the ability to hit MR23? NEVER saw THAT coming...

Expanded Operators is nothing related to quest spoilers.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Brexican said:

As far as I'm concerned the expanded Operator functions are not spoilers, just new stuff.

I have been actively avoiding all spoilers and STILL have no idea what's gonna happen in The War Within quest, it's always better if you don't ruin it for yourself.

Next you're gonna say Riven mods are a spoiler? It's just a new mod type.

What about the ability to hit MR23? NEVER saw THAT coming...

Expanded Operators is nothing related to quest spoilers.

but both require spoiler tags on the forum right now mostly so it is considered one. and for all we know the operator features are connected to the story since none of us know whats going to happen.