[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

If I remember correctly, Valkyr Prime doesn't show up in the Codex, either.

You can show Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime and Venka Prime in the Codex when you have them in your inventory.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)yowakedafucup said:

HELL NO... There is a huge difference between the original PS4 and the new PS4 PRO

I bought one when it came out... my original ps4 was loud as a jet engine

But nevermind that, the graphics DAMN the graphics, are way way better, its just beautiful, with or without HDR..

HDR has nothing to do with resolution, PS4 pro support 4k Get your facts right!

The ps4 pro is really worth it, and I recommend it for anyone that can afford it

Of course its not perfect, but it is really really good especially for that price.. its like 2x more powerful than OG PS4

Hmmm, PS4 pro support 4K, without 4K BR player and games which are and will be in 1080p, it's just upscaling near 4K if u have 4K  TV of course. Few words from expert: http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/ps4-pro-vs-ps4

21 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Ash Deluxe Skin + Rework
  • New Kuva Fortress Tileset
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

I'll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

I think I saw you answer this (or maybe it was on a stream) but we shouldn't expect any changes related to HDR with this update, correct?  Black Friday sales mysteriously put a new TV with all the right specs in my house and was just curious.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Hmmm, PS4 pro support 4K, without 4K BR player and games which are and will be in 1080p, it's just upscaling near 4K if u have 4K  TV of course. Few words from expert: http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/ps4-pro-vs-ps4

All I know is it looked better with Pro connected to a regular 1080p, and looks even better connected to a 4k.  Part of it is just the game running smoother but either way its kinda nice.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Did you read the full review??

First, not all games are upscaled!!! a lot of them are NATIVE 4k! and it is impressive since the ps4 pro just came out

And who cares about a ps4 br player?? I bought my ps4 pro to play games, not watch movies

The ps4 pro is amazing, and if you dont believe that, then you gotta get your facts right, or get yourself a pair of glasses! 

Just now, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

All I know is it looked better with Pro connected to a regular 1080p, and looks even better connected to a 4k.  Part of it is just the game running smoother but either way its kinda nice.

yeah well I got a 4k TV and it looks wayyy better... for me its a huge difference, especially that I sit near my screen, I can see all the crazy details

Its hard to go back to regular PS4 games after that

but some people dont notice the difference because they are not really looking, or dont have the money to compare... then they look at those S#&$ty youtube videos, YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE NOT TRUE 4K, the quality is S#&$... a lot of people dont know that

3 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

to do War Within..?

all you need is: MR5, complete the Second Dream and have the Pluto->Sedna junction completed

Thank you :D I have done That now all i have to do is wait for Ash Koga  Teleport into my Skins for ash and ill be set

Edited by (PS4)sp3ctralcoffin

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sp3ctralcoffin said:

Thank you :D I have done That now all i have to do is wait for Ash Koga  Teleport into my Skins for ash and ill be set

it looks sick. cannot wait to get it. however, I am more excited to get my grubby fingers on the Frost and Chroma skins

1 minute ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

it looks sick. cannot wait to get it. however, I am more excited to get my grubby fingers on the Frost and Chroma skins

. _ . i forgot they were a thing,Now there's even more i want 

Just now, (PS4)sp3ctralcoffin said:

. _ . i forgot they were a thing,Now there's even more i want 

Zephyr and Mag are on the way too. 

most likely it will be Ash -> Zephyr -> Frost/Chroma/Mag

On 28/11/2016 at 8:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Ash Deluxe Skin + Rework
  • New Kuva Fortress Tileset
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

I'll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

So it's looking like the end of December, or mid-January?

1 hour ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

Exactly, the key is 4K TV, as SONY stated on Pax, something like this: Chipset will has ability to recognize on which TV is PS4 pro connected to, if 4K then around 1/2 of Chipset capacity will be focused on performance nearing 4K, which is imo in 1 word upscaling, if 1080p then focus on quicker download, running smoother, as u stated, etc. I'm not telling here that @(PS4)yowakedafucup is wrong I'm just try to tell that's little bit tricky from SONY speaking about 4K while it's not 4K.

Edit: If it's PS4 pro worth to buy we will probably see after Update with HDR support.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

Guys I Need help I play on ps4 in warframe and I can't unclock sedna juction I Need create 5 mastery rank od highter but I create Dragon nikana , nikana Prime cernos rakta soma Prime And Nothing I can't get to sedna juction Please help 

Edited by (PS4)dawid34F

About PS4Pro, I own one, in Warframe I expect to stay at 1080p better graphics (lighting mostly), HDR and stable 60 fps and I'll be happy.

I hope DE follow this path.

BTW @[DE]Drew, will TWW include Volumetric lighting and new grass stuff?

Edited by (PS4)OmegaSlayer

2 hours ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

giphy.gif

You can show Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime and Venka Prime in the Codex when you have them in your inventory.

I don't have Ash Prime in my inven, and he's in the Codex

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

I don't have Ash Prime in my inven, and he's in the Codex

I know, but i just say you can see this Primes like that, and after we'll have a fix for this problem ;)

Will it also contain fixes regarding items not displaying correct ranking when you show your inventory under profile? 

If you do not know what I'm talking about, there's a bug that does not tell you that you have fully ranked up an item when you go to your item inventory under "show profile" even if that item is rank 30. It's been relatively confusing and because of this, I'm unable to sell unused weapons taking up space because I'm unsure if these items are ranked or not. 

Edited by (PS4)Briginds

8 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Exactly, the key is 4K TV, as SONY stated on Pax, something like this: Chipset will has ability to recognize on which TV is PS4 pro connected to, if 4K then around 1/2 of Chipset capacity will be focused on performance nearing 4K, which is imo in 1 word upscaling, if 1080p then focus on quicker download, running smoother, as u stated, etc. I'm not telling here that @(PS4)yowakedafucup is wrong I'm just try to tell that's little bit tricky from SONY speaking about 4K while it's not 4K.

Edit: If it's PS4 pro worth to buy we will probably see after Update with HDR support.

Um..what

15 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Which specific support u expected? HDR? SONY announced Update with HDR support for classic console so after that there be no or minimum difference between PS4 and PS4 Pro.

I'm expecting at least stable 30 fps.

16 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Yes. :satisfied:

i saw many issues with the Endless missions of the new Fissure void system. From Host migration errors till the problems with the operator (reactants go to 0 after activating operator) and the low amount of reactants also the timer, where the frames are dying because the game continues at the 5 seconds. is this fixed at this Update 19.1.1 or do we have to wait? the PC Tennos are annoyed of this issues the most. hope it will be fixed in a good way.