[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

14 hours ago, (PS4)yowakedafucup said:

HELL NO... There is a huge difference between the original PS4 and the new PS4 PRO

I bought one when it came out... my original ps4 was loud as a jet engine

But nevermind that, the graphics DAMN the graphics, are way way better, its just beautiful, with or without HDR..

HDR has nothing to do with resolution, PS4 pro support 4k Get your facts right!

The ps4 pro is really worth it, and I recommend it for anyone that can afford it

Of course its not perfect, but it is really really good especially for that price.. its like 2x more powerful than OG PS4

if they can Fix the jet engine of the PRO i will spend my money for it. next year i hope

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, (PS4)yowakedafucup said:

Did you read the full review??

First, not all games are upscaled!!! a lot of them are NATIVE 4k! and it is impressive since the ps4 pro just came out

And who cares about a ps4 br player?? I bought my ps4 pro to play games, not watch movies

The ps4 pro is amazing, and if you dont believe that, then you gotta get your facts right, or get yourself a pair of glasses! 

i believe the graphics will be better on the PS4 PRo but for me it is more important to play smoothy 60 Frames in full graphic settings on PS4 Pro. it would be more important for me to get no frame drops anymore so bad like with the ps4 Original xD

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

if they can Fix the jet engine of the PRO i will spend my money for it. next year i hope

I play Warframe 5 hours straight and the PS4Pro doesn't even make an hiss.

1 hour ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

i believe the graphics will be better on the PS4 PRo but for me it is more important to play smoothy 60 Frames in full graphic settings on PS4 Pro. it would be more important for me to get no frame drops anymore so bad like with the ps4 Original xD

I don't think so. In modern PCs even it falls fps, which is better than ps4 pro

52 minutes ago, (PS4)ArcticWarrior95 said:

Will it be possible to use the War Within promo code when it comes out for PS4? It would be cool to have that Teshin Glyph.

I also want to know

5 hours ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

What are you talking about??

The ps4 pro doesnt make any sound!

I have it on 24h/24h and I never hear anything, while my original ps4 made as much noise as a real jet engine, my wife couldnt even sleep at night.

A lot of people are lying about the ps4 pro making noises, but if you read reliable reviews, they all say the ps4 pro is very quiet.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

One of the best SNL series of skits out there.

Reveal hidden contents

This is the best:

cowbellfeverbig.jpg

Gotta disagree with you there friend. 

anything with Chris Farley is golden 

Spoiler

502b1776e80fe313869e898693281e02.jpg

5 hours ago, (PS4)yowakedafucup said:

What are you talking about??

The ps4 pro doesnt make any sound!

I have it on 24h/24h and I never hear anything, while my original ps4 made as much noise as a real jet engine, my wife couldnt even sleep at night.

A lot of people are lying about the ps4 pro making noises, but if you read reliable reviews, they all say the ps4 pro is very quiet.

I don't know what both of you are talking about? If your hearing noises come out of both the PS4 and PS4 Pro, then I suggest you place it in a better ventilated place. I've had mine in a open cabinet for years and never even noticed it making a sound. 

On 28/11/2016 at 6:33 PM, (PS4)vinster said:

Any hints on new PS4 Trophies with this update?!

I'm really hoping so because if they add 2 this update they'll reach 51 trophies - and in most games 51 is he magic number for a Platinum.  They can make it so bada$$ if they put the title as Lotus quote from Second Dream.  Name the trophy 'the War Without' and then the description as "... and The War Within."

Let's pray.

48 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I don't know what both of you are talking about? If your hearing noises come out of both the PS4 and PS4 Pro, then I suggest you place it in a better ventilated place. I've had mine in a open cabinet for years and never even noticed it making a sound. 

For me both are dead silent until you put a disc in.  The only time either my Ps4 or Pro makes noise it's the sound of the disc spinning.  thank god 99% of what I play is digital.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

For me both are dead silent until you put a disc in.  The only time either my Ps4 or Pro makes noise it's the sound of the disc spinning.  thank god 99% of what I play is digital.

This.

On 11/28/2016 at 1:29 PM, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

YAY

Other note are we getting any Tennogen items?, because we are insanely behind on them compared to pc......

Soooooooooo?

giphy_45.gif

I have written emails, I have rant about this issue, made a plea thread for Tennogen it has been over 400 days since it came out we gotten 1 skin, and helment, and 2 syandana I given up lmao. we are so behind the PC, now I see why they call it the Master race lol. 

• Upvote 1