[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

I hope we can get this right around the corner for star wars and before my birthday 12\20\1981

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

3 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

For me both are dead silent until you put a disc in.  The only time either my Ps4 or Pro makes noise it's the sound of the disc spinning.  thank god 99% of what I play is digital.

What's a disc?

Will we get any new Tennogen skins, the skin and alt helmets/syandana's we have right now are promising, but there are just so few compared to what the PC has at the moment and I am eagerly waiting for some of those helmets and syandana's to be touched.

Will there be any future updates for obtaining endo more easily/other methods ( I heard that they will limit it on Sorties, I'm always too short on endo so I don't like those changes. Sculptures just take too long for a decent endo way, and farming Hierachon over and over is getting pretty boring. There are new mods every update wich is great but this means we will require more and more endo.

Will there be any new uses of focus in the future, with this I mean will there be any new Unique skills unlocking for our operator wich is Unique in it's own way in each focus three. Will there be a better way to obtain focus lenses, at the moment you can only get 1 out of sorties if you are lucky and the sortie does not bug out to often. 

Will we be getting new parkour rooms in the future, the Sculpture quest is fun but limited towards the current Parkour 2.0, any hard new challenge rooms in the plans for the future?                                                                                                                                                             

With more and more weapons released will there be a option to get more Loadout slots, even when MR22 and buying all the slots with so many warframes/weapons and different builds it still feels way to less to make a easy switch, at the moment it is not promoting me to touch any other weapons then my presets, wich is a shame because I like a lot of warframes and weapons, but I am not touching some warframes/Weapons because it takes to much effort to switch all weapons and warframes between missions We should be able to switch quick and efficiently between 1 minute timers of teammates. Maybe special quests, challenges that are hard? Or extend the buyable slots.

The Riven limit should be removed in my opinion, this counters what was intended with the riven mods. I won't be motivated to keep a riven mod for a weak weapon wich makes it good compared to a Riven mod for a good weapon wich makes it a little better. Also, when rerolling Riven mods please cap the cost to a certain point. So far I noticed this is not the case and after 10's of times the cost is just ridiculous. (Just an idea, implement a system that lets you keep a certain effect of the Riven for extra cost. But after a certain amount of rerolls the cost will stay the same, still expensive but reroll able, instead of making it impossible after rerolling to much times. Great Idea but it will need some improvements in the future.

Can there be a option to switch void keys, when sellecting a fisure map. Many times when someone in my party is in navigation and wants to switch the relic he is not able to do so, when clicking circle he cancels the whole missions for all of us and we have to resellect the whole mission over again, this also happens alot with randoms I party up with, it can be quite anoying sometimes.

Will we see some good improvements in a later build for PS4 Pro? not just cinematics. gameplay/loading screens?

Thank you for the news update and keep the good stuff coming!

Edited by (PS4)Dragonclaw91
  • Upvote 1

On 11/28/2016 at 1:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Ash Deluxe Skin + Rework
  • New Kuva Fortress Tileset
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

I'll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

Any ideas on the release

23 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I play Warframe 5 hours straight and the PS4Pro doesn't even make an hiss.

that are good news. many reviews were annoyed of this issue. somebody told how to fix. he putted an Item on the console xD. i want to wait till next year march. then i will buy me ones!! i wanted to make sure it has no risk to get ones now

18 hours ago, (PS4)yowakedafucup said:

What are you talking about??

The ps4 pro doesnt make any sound!

I have it on 24h/24h and I never hear anything, while my original ps4 made as much noise as a real jet engine, my wife couldnt even sleep at night.

A lot of people are lying about the ps4 pro making noises, but if you read reliable reviews, they all say the ps4 pro is very quiet.

hey, i only talk about some Feedback from buyers of the pro. i was scared to buy a PRO because of this issue. to risk that i can get ones and have to give it back.

it is not my fault if i look for reviews also that are talking so negative. some are really good but the feedbacks of the consumers are scaring. i will buy next year the pro!

i dont wanted to make the new version stay in a bad light. i am going to make sure that this problem is generally solved later. maybe you are lucky and got the right ones without this problem.

but it is good to hear that it is in a good way for it. maybe it has been fixed with an update or something

22 hours ago, (PS4)AL_Nosferatu said:

I don't think so. In modern PCs even it falls fps, which is better than ps4 pro

this is true, but i mean for the ps4 settings, not for the full ultra settings from the pc. i only want to play smoother with my settings or little more options adjusted. little frame drops are always there but not as so bad as my original ps4.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

that are good news. many reviews were annoyed of this issue. somebody told how to fix. he putted an Item on the console xD. i want to wait till next year march. then i will buy me ones!! i wanted to make sure it has no risk to get ones now

Consider I play at night, in the lounge of a small flat and with low TV volume settings, so any noise would be perceived as everything is silent.

I think the loud noise is an issue of some of the stock, but not the way the console is supposed to work.

Waiting for March is a good idea to wait until every single little problem is addressed.

On 11/28/2016 at 0:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

glad to hear its almost here

On 28/11/2016 at 9:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

Good morning,
Can you tell me when it will be reopened conflicts between clans ..?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Berethor89 said:

Good morning,
Can you tell me when it will be reopened conflicts between clans ..?

Dude it's called solar rails.

Edited by (PS4)SMmania123

Also 

12 hours ago, (PS4)shadow4210 said:

Any ideas on the release

They said this weekend at the beginning what do you think there not going to release the second the get permission because it's near guaranteed they will.

7 hours ago, (PS4)rubensss89 said:

Sorry for the question but.. where are nightmare misions? (Not alert missions of course) Comes in that   new update? Thaks 4all DE . I need tww!

nightmare missions will return with this update. they will appear on certain mission nodes and you can do them once. i believe they cycle every 4 hours now

4 hours ago, (PS4)xShadow9393 said:

Is the Excalibur caduto skin coming to ps4?

as far as i know, there will be no Tennogen coming with this update, but [DE]Reb said a few DevStreams ago that we should be seeing some more Tennogen on Consoles soon

29 minutes ago, (PS4)SMmania123 said:

Also 

They said this weekend at the beginning what do you think there not going to release the second the get permission because it's near guaranteed they will.

this is incorrect. their build will (hopefully) be sent to Sony/MS for certification tomorrow. if all goes well there, we will have TWW probably on the 13th of Dec.

8 hours ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

hey, i only talk about some Feedback from buyers of the pro. i was scared to buy a PRO because of this issue. to risk that i can get ones and have to give it back.

it is not my fault if i look for reviews also that are talking so negative. some are really good but the feedbacks of the consumers are scaring. i will buy next year the pro!

i dont wanted to make the new version stay in a bad light. i am going to make sure that this problem is generally solved later. maybe you are lucky and got the right ones without this problem.

but it is good to hear that it is in a good way for it. maybe it has been fixed with an update or something

A lot of people are lying because they are hating on the ps4 pro.

I got my ps4 pro on all the time, and it is really quiet, I hear nothing, my laptop is way louder.

Read reviews from reliable sources, they all say the ps4 pro is quiet... just few liars say their ps4 pro is loud, but thats just a lie and fake videos for views.

Even a guy posted a photo of his ps4 pro burned, which is a total lie, it cannot happen, and we could clearly see that the burn was coming from the outside.

It is 2016, and you cannot believe everything you read... a lot of click bailt articles!

Edited by (PS4)yowakedafucup