[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

Hi

Thx for info.

Sounds good and if you are successful that the package is delivered before Chrsitmas, you made the best Christmas surprise which a fellow (console) Tenno can imagine. ^^

Good continuation for the build.

Best regards

7 hours ago, (PS4)SMmania123 said:

Also 

They said this weekend at the beginning what do you think there not going to release the second the get permission because it's near guaranteed they will.

Drew's post says they're aiming to submit the build by tomorrow.  The cert process takes two to five business days.  Assuming DE manages to submit the build tomorrow the earliest we'd see the update is December 9th. But since the trend has been to wait for update-Tuesday a December 13th update is more likely.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Drew's post says they're aiming to submit the build by tomorrow.  The cert process takes two to five business days.  Assuming DE manages to submit the tomorrow the earliest we'd see the update is December 9th. But since the trend has been to wait for update-Tuesday a December 13th update is more likely.

I think like you, TWW released date will be December 13th

If tww is released on the 9th, that'll be the best birthday gift ever. I turn 15 on the 9th.

Edited by (PS4)XenoDaft

1 minute ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

19.2.0 TWW just came out for PC :( 

Will we be getting that too?

Nope, you'll be getting up to 19.1.1.1 as stated in the thread title. The released of 19.2 is probably too close to the cut off date for submission to cert that they are setting for themselves, I believe we have been told tomorrow (not sure), unless they delay it.

But then of course you get into the whole, delay it for something else problem. Say they do delay the cert until they can add 19.2 and then PC gets 19.3 a couple days before they send to cert, are we going to demand they delay the cert again to add 19.3?

• Upvote 4

Just now, NovusNova said:

But then of course you get into the whole, delay it for something else problem. Say they do delay the cert until they can add 19.2 and then PC gets 19.3 a couple days before they send to cert, are we going to demand they delay the cert again to add 19.3?

I'm guessing there would be a fat chance of that happening, but I get your point. 

On 28/11/2016 at 2:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Ash Deluxe Skin + Rework
  • New Kuva Fortress Tileset
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

I'll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

So, Playstation already announced the war within is coming on December, any specific date? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)RobertoRodri said:

So, Playstation already announced the war within is coming on December, any specific date? 

I would say Dec 9th or dec 13th

Nice. I hope the update goes smoothly. It would be a pain if it was a really long download time. Also, are we getting the festive stuff with this update? I mean, this update is set for some time in December. I remember PS4 missing some of the festive cosmetics, I don't remember ever seeing those jingle bells for the punch weapons in the market.

That, and I can't equip the candy cane skin on the infested scythe for some reason. I think it is due to how the candy cane skin worked, like it was not one skin, but you get a duplicate per scythe to be used on just that scythe, unless my inventory is bugged or something.

Please me and some others cant finish the Europa juction mission craft a warframe specter i have now made over 12 specter and i still cant go to the next planet please remove or do something about it please i whant to play more but i hate it to make those specters i know it dust work but what else do i need to do i cant go verder in the game becouse of that mission plz help me and the others with this

Edited by (PS4)heine30

On 11/28/2016 at 2:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Ash Deluxe Skin + Rework
  • New Kuva Fortress Tileset
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

I'll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

so what time is it coming out i believe i can say we've all waited long enough for the war within

• Upvote 1

I have already been spoiled by players who played on PC and came to consoles just to post spoilers everywhere. So there's just  no shock value for me anymore so now I'm just doing it just to do it now and I hate feeling this way and it's not DE's fault I love Warframe but the gap between updates is unbearable. Now the only saving grace for me now is if we get the caduto Excal skin and some more tenogen items. Oh yeah as a side note for all the PC players who quit just because they had to wait a few months for it to come out, just remember console has to wait even longer and watch you guys play it. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WALEED-_-25 said:

Why cant we get these updates with the pc??

because DE has to send builds to be certified by Sony/MS to make sure the new data doesn't brick the console. the cert process takes time and $$. much easier to drop the update on PC (for free), have them apply the bugspray and test out the new mechanics to find flaws, and then send a build chunk to cert. be grateful we console players dont have to deal with a lot of the bugs that PC deals with.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)heine30 said:

Please me and some others cant finish the Europa juction mission craft a warframe specter i have now made over 12 specter and i still cant go to the next planet please remove or do something about it please i whant to play more but i hate it to make those specters i know it dust work but what else do i need to do i cant go verder in the game becouse of that mission plz help me and the others with this

You have to build one of every type of warframe specters for it to work or simply sell the BPs if you can't and build the most basic one, then it should work.