[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

1 hour ago, (PS4)zelltwin2 said:

Hi De Drew so the war  within is coming soon right?

its got to go into cert first which should be today hopefully then give sony a week or two to test and make sure its okay when it is then they should announce when we are getting it. best case scenario two weeks worst is if it fails probably next year.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)RNickS_BRASIL said:

Sad this is not yet in the Cert is already day 2 ... 

I rather they take their time, so no small detail is missed that would cause it to fail cert...

3 hours ago, (PS4)zelltwin2 said:

Hi De Drew so the war  within is coming soon right?

If you consider a week and a half or two weeks "soon", then yes, TWW is coming soon.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)marchal2 said:

why 5?

Without spoiling things too much, three of the five weapons are new grineer weapons.

Zarr, Kesheg, and the Twin Rogga.

Those three alone will be enough for console player to reach MR23.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Without spoiling things too much, three of the five weapons are new grineer weapons.

Zarr, Kesheg, and the Twin Rogga.

Those three alone will be enough for console player to reach MR23.

surprise for 2 others thx

18 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyTL89 said:

Come on guys. Don't create a war within the thread. 

I see what you did there.  ;)

But seriously, this.  The update is coming for us soon, we're already this far along.  DE will deliver.

10 hours ago, (PS4)smiling-angel-87 said:

please make possible account migration between consoles !!!!!

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!:sadcry:

wishful thinking we consoles players who are tired of the console know DE wont do it! I'm ready to leave so i can enjoy Tennogen

5 hours ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

You have to build one of every type of warframe specters for it to work or simply sell the BPs if you can't and build the most basic one, then it should work.

I am now on my 18 specter and still nothing this dindt happen on the pc version becouse i get those .-.-.-.- stuff from those.-.-.- planets idont get angry easy but i am pisst of right now i jus whant to go verder on the ps4 with my friends and clan mates so i hope  the bevelipers of warframe see this and fixst it before more people gets this and stards to quit and some of the specters are made with nano spores ther are noo nano spores on earth murcery venus mars phodos ceres the void and jupiter

Edited by (PS4)heine30

I didn't hear anything about it going to cert today like they said so...

Probably Monday. And then maybe 2 weeks for it to pass cert and be released.

We might see it this year. I'm not sure what DE does for their holidays lol.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Shadovvolfe said:

I didn't hear anything about it going to cert today like they said so...

Probably Monday. And then maybe 2 weeks for it to pass cert and be released.

We might see it this year. I'm not sure what DE does for their holidays lol.

Mind you it is friday night for them so they may pull a late one to get it to cert as they have done this in the past.

Fingers crossed anyway!

Edited by (PS4)blazinsuby87
Typo

Looking at the calendar it's past beat the clock were at dooms day here US holidays are creeping quick so I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'm thinking 2017 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)blazinsuby87 said:

Mind you it is friday night for them so they may pull a late one to get it to cert as they have done this in the past.

Fingers crossed anyway!

The XboxOne Version already went to cert for them Two hours ago, so what's taking the PS4 version so long?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Looking at the calendar it's past beat the clock were at dooms day here US holidays are creeping quick so I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'm thinking 2017 

Today is December 2nd, my good man. Why you are thinking 2017 is beyond me. I swear these update threads are off the wall every single time.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

Today is December 2nd, my good man. Why you are thinking 2017 is beyond me. I swear these update threads are off the wall every single time.

He thought today was christmas 

Edited by (PS4)yowakedafucup

It amazes me. DE could release a new update every second week and there would still be people complaining about how long it takes. Why not just have fun with the game and enjoy it until the update comes out? 

On 11/28/2016 at 3:35 PM, (PS4)leoman20111 said:

My guess is that we will get the update on the 13th of December since Cert takes a week usually and DE loves to release updates on Tuesdays for console. 

The Second Dream came to us on the 18th which was a Friday.  Not saying you're wrong, just asap is best too :P

4 hours ago, (PS4)Traveller4050 said:

It amazes me. DE could release a new update every second week and there would still be people complaining about how long it takes. Why not just have fun with the game and enjoy it until the update comes out? 

Because there's nothing to enjoy. Warframe becomes boring once you start to squeeze as much content as you can out of it. We're annoyed at the fact these updates take too long because it's more time where we have to sit on our liset, twiddling our thumbs with nothing to do in the game. Never mind that The War Within is the biggest and most hyped update this year, maybe ever. It's also frustrating that PC players already have it, and we have to fear the very internet because of spoilers.

• Upvote 1