[DE]Drew

PS4: The War Within Update 19.1.1.1 Status [Now Available!]

15 minutes ago, (PS4)HeadshotHomies20 said:

Because there's nothing to enjoy. Warframe becomes boring once you start to squeeze as much content as you can out of it. We're annoyed at the fact these updates take too long because it's more time where we have to sit on our liset, twiddling our thumbs with nothing to do in the game. Never mind that The War Within is the biggest and most hyped update this year, maybe ever. It's also frustrating that PC players already have it, and we have to fear the very internet because of spoilers.

I like the fact that you think you need to sit on your liset twiddling your thumbs. Everyone gets board it shows that there is a level of intelligence and that your brain requires more than just a tv and console. If you want the updates earlier get the pc version. Then you will get it earlier and you can contend with the bugs they have. i honestly don't get being board and yet still sitting doing the very thing that makes you board? It makes no sense. 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Traveller4050 said:

I like the fact that you think you need to sit on your liset twiddling your thumbs. Everyone gets board it shows that there is a level of intelligence and that your brain requires more than just a tv and console. If you want the updates earlier get the pc version. Then you will get it earlier and you can contend with the bugs they have. i honestly don't get being board and yet still sitting doing the very thing that makes you board? It makes no sense. 

You can talk about making sense once you make a post I can understand. I really hope English isn't your first language.

Hi De Drew so the war  within is coming soon right?

So we have to do the natah and second dream quest I was watching YouTube and the tenno/operator has a lot of talking

On 28.11.2016 at 9:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Ash Deluxe Skin + Rework
  • New Kuva Fortress Tileset
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

I'll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

Hey drew little question. when the Patch fix 19.2 with the New augment mods will be Released?

PS: Sry for my Bad english!

49 minutes ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

Hey drew little question. when the Patch fix 19.2 with the New augment mods will be Released?

PS: Sry for my Bad english!

Update 19.2 will not be included in your War Within build, that is up to build 19.1.1.1, you will get 19.2 with your update after this one.

1 hour ago, (PS4)urkonse said:

did you forgot to update us about it being sent to cert or will it go to monday?

I was wondering about the same thing. No news mean it wasnt sent to cert?

14 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I was wondering about the same thing. No news mean it wasnt sent to cert?

It probably went to cert last night, but nobody from DE will post about it until Monday.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)RNickS_BRASIL said:

Dahhm taking soo long for Cert ...

It probably went to cert yesterday.  Cert usually takes about a week and a few days after that DE will deploy the update.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

It probably went to cert yesterday.  Cert usually takes about a week and a few days after that DE will deploy the update.

Really Hope soo =|

On 11/28/2016 at 2:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

We're busy preparing a PS4 build with the hopes of submitting for certification at the end of the week! This build includes up to U19.1.1.1 plus potentially some additional fixes as necessary. 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

Great and well done but my question is have dedicated servers been implemented with this release?

Is it time for me to return to playing Warframe?

I quit playing warframe months before  due to the P2P lag needing dedicated servers.

Thank you.

On 11/30/2016 at 4:10 PM, (PS4)BIGHEBREW said:

I have written emails, I have rant about this issue, made a plea thread for Tennogen it has been over 400 days since it came out we gotten 1 skin, and helment, and 2 syandana I given up lmao. we are so behind the PC, now I see why they call it the Master race lol. 

Master Race because they used Steam's workshop to create Tennogen?  By the way steam is crap - in fact all PC clients are crap -, from a PC user to another gamer.  They aren't master race at all - they're beta testing race with a side of modded graphics lol.

The issue is not one of PC being better - it's an issue that DE decided to do Tennogen through a client, who now demands compensation for the things made through them.  This is Steam's issue, not DE's.  

The gap between console and PC has never been smaller.  At this point the only real difference is frame rate, graphics have capped at 4k, since virtually nobody can afford 8k.  Maybe mods, but advantageously these are making their debut on consoles... won't be long now until the only difference between the two is Microsoft Word lol.

Anyway - we aren't behind PC, because we were never intended to get the Tennogen items from Steam originally - the fact we got any is nothing short of a miracle.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

It probably went to cert last night, but nobody from DE will post about it until Monday.

Hope you are right man. Ill be the rivem reroll master... lol

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2016 at 0:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

When exactrly does the next update come out for PS4?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Master Race because they used Steam's workshop to create Tennogen?  By the way steam is crap - in fact all PC clients are crap -, from a PC user to another gamer.  They aren't master race at all - they're beta testing race with a side of modded graphics lol.

The issue is not one of PC being better - it's an issue that DE decided to do Tennogen through a client, who now demands compensation for the things made through them.  This is Steam's issue, not DE's.  

The gap between console and PC has never been smaller.  At this point the only real difference is frame rate, graphics have capped at 4k, since virtually nobody can afford 8k.  Maybe mods, but advantageously these are making their debut on consoles... won't be long now until the only difference between the two is Microsoft Word lol.

Anyway - we aren't behind PC, because we were never intended to get the Tennogen items from Steam originally - the fact we got any is nothing short of a miracle.

Actually we are suppose to get the tennogen. Last week i think or maybe 2 weeks ago, i don't remember, one of the ps4@4 i think? Danielle was talking about the tennogen. We are getting more but its apparently a really complicated process

On 2016-11-28 at 9:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

This update includes:

• The War Within Quest
  • Sortie changes
  • Endless Void missions
  • New weapons
  • New cosmetics
  • and much more!

MY BODY CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER, I NEED MY TWW QUEST, I AM GOING TO EXPLODE SOON, IT'S LIKE I'M A COW AND GETTING BURN MARKS FROM DE TO TEASE ME!!! no but i hope that people are right about it being in certification, i hope we're getting the update this week, been hyped for months now.

I'm aready broken for not trying to spoiled myself and that PC already burned it out.