Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod based on Syndicate Weapon sets.

Caelward

Y'know. We've now got a Primary, Secondary and Melee weapon for each syndicate in the game. I wonder what they could do with a mod based on having all three weapons equipped... Perhaps make them low drain exilus mods? You've already committed all three weapon slots to this build. An inexpensive exilus mod might be a nice concession.

I'm gonna throw out some ideas because I think this is cool. Now any final numbers are of course up to DE. Rather than numbers, I like to play with just the concepts.

Rakta's Whisper. A fitting mod for the lone assassin. This mod would make any unwitting opponent go down even harder.

Grants a bonus chance to inflict critical hits to un-alerted enemies.

Vaykor's Lead. Allows this champion of the Steel Meridian to lead his forces with confidence. Something to represent a mercenary leader making the best of his or her limited forces.

Grants a bonus to nearby allies of whichever is better of a percentage or a straight boost in health and armor.

Telos Fury. The discipline and focus of the Telos warrior tears down enemy defenses. Show those scrubs they're no match for you.

Grants a chance to strip armor whenever attacking. Unarmored opponents are staggered when struck.

Synoid Calculation. Studying the enemies tactics and equipment allows you to adapt your defenses. It makes sense that Suda would analyse and compensate for her enemies.

Scanning opponents will grant a slow growing but stackable bonus resistance to their primary damage types.

Secura Salvage. The Perrin Sequence has mastered resource acquisition and restoration to better support their splinter faction. Gotta make the best of every resource

Grants a 25% boost to credit and resource gain when picking up drops. Credits are shared with teammates.

Sancti Genesis. New Loka's studies in the nature of restoring life have granted them unique insights into preserving that which exists. Ancient Healers have a lot to teach it turns out.

Your healing effects can overheal allies.

Cool idea but some of these are just too.... not aligned with each other? Like in terms of balance; One of them has a chance to strip armour (one of the biggest hurdles in the game) while another only gives extra credits and resources (something you get naturally and will quickly be useless) there's not a lot of fairness going on.

Just late night ideas. I'm throwing things out because I think it's an idea with potential.

And even as MR 17 I still often run out of credits and some resources. With stuff like Kuva, a boost to resource acquisition makes a difference.

I'm mostly posing a syndicate equipment set bonus idea.