Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post your rivenboosted beautys

KRANOT

So now that the endgame playing field has been more evened out  (by riven mods) for other weapons and soma and tonkor are not lightyears ahead of everything else anymore: POST YOU OLD FAVORITES! every weapon you liked way back and thought should be in the endgame arsenal!

latest?cb=20140405082132&path-prefix=hu

i for my part fell in love with the supra and now that i have a mod that makes it strong i play it again!

what are your old guilty pleasures?

Edited by KRANOT

4 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

I hoped i got one for Supra but instead i got this for Grakata. Though i really want one for Supra, just gotta keep trying.

Reveal hidden contents

DjLnlWt.jpg

keep trying! it is woth it! supra is lots of fun even with its low prcision! i got a mod with +220%dmg and +155% puncture while the malus was -70% slash. pretty insane for a supra ^^

Just now, KRANOT said:

keep trying! it is woth it! supra is lots of fun even with its low prcision! i got a mod with +220%dmg and +155% puncture while the malus was -70% slash. pretty insane for a supra ^^

Nice, sounds good for peltering them in deadly plasma bolts.

For me it would be the Dera (vandal). I'm not really sure why but it just feels fun to use. I just bought a riven mod for it after failing many rerolls and it feels very nice. Not sure how it holds up in level 100 sorties since I haven't done that yet but considering I managed level 70+ corpus (with a corrosive build... yes I know... not the best idea...) in a lith survival should be a decent indication.

Just now, zY_Spartan_Yz said:

For me it would be the Dera (vandal). I'm not really sure why but it just feels fun to use. I just bought a riven mod for it after failing many rerolls and it feels very nice. Not sure how it holds up in level 100 sorties since I haven't done that yet but considering I managed level 70+ corpus (with a corrosive build... yes I know... not the best idea...) in a lith survival should be a decent indication.

YES dera is fun especially because of her dual barres!

my supra keeps up pretty well with around 2500 dmg per bullet at a firerate of 16.25 with 40% statuschance and 90% multishot ^^ also blastproc to supress everything infront of me if it dosn't die instantly. good clean fun with a great corpus weapon!

4 minutes ago, Azrael said:

My Prisma Gorgon has been granted new life, and I love it. It was great before, but now it's kind of a monster. Also I've started using the Stradavar again.

lots of great weapons coming back to life! the rivenmods are one of my favorite changes ever done to warframe! now not only 2% of all weapons are used in the endgame anymore!

Edited by KRANOT

42 minutes ago, Azrael said:

My Prisma Gorgon has been granted new life, and I love it. It was great before, but now it's kind of a monster. Also I've started using the Stradavar again.

Yeeeep. Gorgon mods for life. I had 9 gorgon rivens a few days ago... down to 5-6 right now though. 

3 hours ago, ashrah said:

i am looking for dera nice riven cz i really like that gun

I've still got this one lying around if you want one. Not for free though :P

It's one of my failed attempts at creating a Dera mod to my likings. Feel free to make an offer for it if you want. I know it's not the best but it's good enough to use it.

gsge2HV.png

If you want to keep the offer private for some reason then feel free to send me a forum message or whatever. Replying here works too... We'll have to figure out when to meet ingame if you do.

-----------------------------------------------------

More on topic: Has anyone been able to get a good glaxion mod going? Mine has ~200% damage but it still feels lackluster if I'm honest. I still use it for status but it's damage just feels way too low...

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz
fixed spoiler

53 minutes ago, zY_Spartan_Yz said:

I've still got this one lying around if you want one. Not for free though :P

It's one of my failed attempts at creating a Dera mod to my likings. Feel free to make an offer for it if you want. I know it's not the best but it's good enough to use it.

Hide contents

gsge2HV.png

If you want to keep the offer private for some reason then feel free to send me a forum message or whatever. Replying here works too... We'll have to figure out when to meet ingame if you do.

-----------------------------------------------------

More on topic: Has anyone been able to get a good glaxion mod going? Mine has ~200% damage but it still feels lackluster if I'm honest. I still use it for status but it's damage just feels way too low...

we are in same boat lol... its hard find good riven most of them have some major negative....for glaxion would be perfect 200% dmg 110% mutishot +punch trough then u can make really nice status build...similar i need for dera...btw tnx on offer^^

Got a Riven mod for the Latrons (using the Wraith currently, love the sound it has) that has more or less these stats

+150% damage (can't remember if it's a bit more)
+55% reloadspeed
-85% recoil
-45% zoom

The damage is obviously making it feel like quite the powerhouse

The recoil makes it so incredibly easy and fun to use.

Considering how much I hate long reloads (at least on weapons with magazines as small as the Latrons have), the quicker reload (now around 1,6 seconds) makes it feel so much more practical to use for all kinds of combat scenarios (to the point of making me think: Why couldn't this be the NORMAL reloadspeed on it?)

The zoom is both good and bad on that mod, as it works wonders in smaller maps (as it now has almost the same zoom as most other weapons have, just SLIGHTLY less), but I've had the bad luck of using it maps that has very large areas, which makes me miss its innate enhanced zoom effect.

8 hours ago, ashrah said:

we are in same boat lol... its hard find good riven most of them have some major negative....for glaxion would be perfect 200% dmg 110% mutishot +punch trough then u can make really nice status build...similar i need for dera...btw tnx on offer^^

Yeah that would be pretty good for the glaxion but the problem is... with my luck I will never ever get both +damage and +multishot on the same mod. For my Dera I settled with +damage, +heat and +punch through. The punch through is more of a nice bonus since it was mainly for the damage. I'm really happy with the way it turned out though.