Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post your rivenboosted beautys

KRANOT

13 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

17350, I've been trying to find the general equation they use to generate the values with little success.  29 to 30 was 16500.

I wish I'd be able to help you with that. At first it seemed like the number itself at which recycle costs increased compared to the last one increases close to linear but after a few recycles it starts going up way too fast for that.

That said I don't think I'd be able to keep farming THAT much kuva for 1 single mod. At least not with the current system. If it weren't completely random I might...

1 hour ago, zY_Spartan_Yz said:

I wish I'd be able to help you with that. At first it seemed like the number itself at which recycle costs increased compared to the last one increases close to linear but after a few recycles it starts going up way too fast for that.

That said I don't think I'd be able to keep farming THAT much kuva for 1 single mod. At least not with the current system. If it weren't completely random I might...

It's not that hard with  resource booster. The kuva flood really help and occasional charm buffs.

Also when you have no other mods to work on,  it doesn't hurt to work on those you do.

Edited by TaylorsContraction

4 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

It's not that hard with  resource booster. The kuva flood really help and occasional charm buffs.

Also when you have no other mods to work on,  it doesn't hurt to work on those you do.

Makes sense. I was doing 2 at the same time and I have yet to try the kuva flood missions (for some reason it's always mobile defense when I log in and I hate that mode). I'll keep an eye out for baro's resource boosters when he is around again. Thanks for the tips.

think ill join in with 2 weapons, 1st is mutalist cernos stats with my riven mod slapped on it, not rly a popular weapon but i love it especially now.

7BqbqEg.jpg

2nd one is my torid which i use either like a shotgun close up to delete on priority target or the classic way for the aoe clouds

ymFKRbR.jpg

i rarely see these weapons used but all the more reason to love them especially when they get some serious stats going

greetings

So something very interesting has been happening with my 30 rerolls vectis.  The number of rerolls has been decaying for the last three days by 1 per day. It's down to 27 now with the recoverable endo decreasing in tandem.

Could this mean that there is indeed a reroll cap and when you exceed it, the reroll count will slowly decay to the cap (-1) per day? Anyone else experience anything like this?

1 hour ago, TaylorsContraction said:

So something very interesting has been happening with my 30 rerolls vectis.  The number of rerolls has been decaying for the last three days by 1 per day. It's down to 27 now with the recoverable endo decreasing in tandem.

Could this mean that there is indeed a reroll cap and when you exceed it, the reroll count will slowly decay to the cap (-1) per day? Anyone else experience anything like this?

There was a bug where rerolling and choosing the old mod would actually take 2 rerolls instead of 1. This has been fixed with the latest horfix and is possibly the reason your number decreased.

I guess I am a stick in the mud over these. I don't even care for them. I have yet to even unveil the one I earned by finishing WW. They don't give me the slightest interest in older weapons I threw away over a year ago. My current weapons do everything I need. Riven mods don't impress me.  And the resource to change them is utterly pointless. I was hoping for more endgame, not dragged out grinding. Riven mods should have been a, "make your own epic mod". Allowing the players to create a mod that best suits them and their play styles. Instead we get this random mod that might be good and if it isn't then you have to grind out a pain in the &#! resource just to change it. It's part of the game I honestly have no desire to work on. Notice, I didn't say play. It's not playing when you grind for hundreds of hours and not get the reward you want. It's closer to work.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Rust Plague said:

I guess I am a stick in the mud over these. I don't even care for them. I have yet to even unveil the one I earned by finishing WW. They don't give me the slightest interest in older weapons I threw away over a year ago. My current weapons do everything I need. Riven mods don't impress me.  And the resource to change them is utterly pointless. I was hoping for more endgame, not dragged out grinding. Riven mods should have been a, "make your own epic mod". Allowing the players to create a mod that best suits them and their play styles. Instead we get this random mod that might be good and if it isn't then you have to grind out a pain in the &#! resource just to change it. It's part of the game I honestly have no desire to work on. Notice, I didn't say play. It's not playing when you grind for hundreds of hours and not get the reward you want. It's closer to work.

Rivens can boost the rifless you currently like as well, including pure damage, elemental damage, and quality of life assistance

Though if you can't stand very minimal grinding to get good results, well, don't really know why you're even playing any videogame

Just here to share mine:

Zarr

Spoiler

l7jiORS.jpg

Maybe crit is better but overall I think it's a good one. :)

Amprex

Spoiler

Annt28P.jpg

I used to like seeing red and yellow numbers back then, but this new mod insanely boost my DPS.
(Pr. Rifle Ammo Mutation is there cause I don't use Carrier atm)

Vulkar Wraith

Spoiler

u5vOeSx.jpg

The toxin damage allows me to mod the weapon with punchtrough.

I can remove Lasting Purity for Hush in order to perform stealth runs.

Braton Prime

Spoiler

1gjUs6V.jpg

Just more raw damage. :)

Daikyu

Spoiler

Nrijmny.jpg

Not really a God-like Riven. But Gaz allows me to hit multiple targets with one shot, and less puncture means more gaz procs. So I like it this way. :)

Lanka

Spoiler

UIxOnqO.jpg

Overall I like the concept. But I wish I could farm Kuvas in the Forteress (e.g. in the defence mission).

Edited by xVenom.
Edit: totally forgot my Lanka one o_o'

27 minutes ago, KotoKuraken said:

Rivens can boost the rifless you currently like as well, including pure damage, elemental damage, and quality of life assistance

Though if you can't stand very minimal grinding to get good results, well, don't really know why you're even playing any videogame

I never said I didn't like the grind. Your condescending tone I can do without.

Have 5 riven mods:
Miter - Damage 254% + Heat 118%
Sybaris - Multishot 82% + Heat 79%
Torid - Heat 76% + Toxin 73% + Magazine 40%
Tonkor - Multi 70% + Damage 152% - Flight Speed 30% (Not too bad, decreased overall range but easier to hit stuff)
Tonkor - Crit Chance 97% + Heat 54% + Electricity 54% - Crit Damage 59% (It's a downer)

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 8:36 PM, Azamagon said:

Got a Riven mod for the Latrons (using the Wraith currently, love the sound it has) that has more or less these stats

+150% damage (can't remember if it's a bit more)
+55% reloadspeed
-85% recoil
-45% zoom

The damage is obviously making it feel like quite the powerhouse

The recoil makes it so incredibly easy and fun to use.

Considering how much I hate long reloads (at least on weapons with magazines as small as the Latrons have), the quicker reload (now around 1,6 seconds) makes it feel so much more practical to use for all kinds of combat scenarios (to the point of making me think: Why couldn't this be the NORMAL reloadspeed on it?)

The zoom is both good and bad on that mod, as it works wonders in smaller maps (as it now has almost the same zoom as most other weapons have, just SLIGHTLY less), but I've had the bad luck of using it maps that has very large areas, which makes me miss its innate enhanced zoom effect.

Is it possible to roll damage and punchthrough on a latron mod? I LOVE the wraith, and don't like having to run heavy cal on it, but shred feels bad on it. I haven't played since the advent of these riven mods.