Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA] ⚔ Guardian Prime is Recruiting! ⚔ [Full]

Coldstreme

MQcf3BU.png

Guardian Prime is Recruiting

We are a Shadow Clan (30 members max), We will stay at this tier, I believe an large it becomes impersonal and more of a crowd than a friendly group. We also like to participate for Awards in events, We breezed by the Shadow Debt and Rathuum Events recently, That said our goal is to be a friendly little community of good players, Also looking to start daily/periodical LoR/HM in late afternoon/early evenings [Basically when our members get home]

What we have to offer

• Fully researched Labs (and new weapons will be started researching within a day or two of release)
  • A well decorated Clan Dojo with Dueling and Obstacle Course/Observatory Levels
  • Active and Friendly members
  • Clan MoTD Updated frequently with News for the clan or a few important game changes
  • Part of a the large alliance "League of Shadows" which features their own discord
  • Clan Logo {Seen above}
  • Clan Discord that we use at our discretion/casually, as it is not a requirement to use

Dojo Walkthrough

Requirements

• Mastery rank 8+ (Although preferred 12+)
  • Know how to handle yourself or use Warframe's Wiki
  • Friendly and Active Player, more than 2 weeks AFK warrants a boot, unless you notify me [Coldstreme]
  • Active in the late afternoons-evenings, [NA timezones] this is when most of our players are active as many of us have jobs during the daytime. This just makes sure you dont join a clan and feel alone for the time periods you play at.
  • Fluent in English, it does not matter if english is not your first language, but you should be able to communicate with other clanmates

Applications are received by sending me [Coldstreme] a forum message, replying to this thread, or whispering me or one of the officers in-game

Message/post should include: 

• In-Game name
  • Mastery Rank
  • *If sending message in-game,  mention "Applying for clan"

The players to message in-game are [Coldstreme], [Caligran], [Avon_Alexson], [Cazzzz] or [Old.Gregg]

Edited by Coldstreme

15 minutes ago, Who.Likes.Bread said:

IGN: Who.Likes.Bread

Will be on in a couple hrs :)

If you accept that'd be really great. I enjoy any role for the team and will always try to fulfill my role to the best of my ability :D

Alright, send me a /w when you hop on