Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.2.1

[DE]darryl1

I don't know what happened, but I get now a network error..

the only suggestion is to change ports and allow them in my firewall(which is inactive)

Anyways, changing ports doesn't solve the issue

edit: I can play the game, but i am offline for my friends and all my friends are offline for me

Edited by Toasteros

I just played a mission after the hotfix on saturn, tethys. I found 2 oriken cells and I leveled my viper and amphis, But when I checked the progress after I was done. Both levels where unranked and the oriken cells I found where not added to the inventory.

Mitzie

I am really waiting for a bit gameplay and communication fixes but this is good too.

Communication Fixes:

The god damn connections from let's say america to europe are god damn awful sometimes. (also I do know why they are awful but here they are just bigger)

Clan list spazzing out like a finnish guy needing a beer. What I mean when I scroll down and stop it shows the top names of the list (vocal thing)

Gameplay:

You can't get peeps in on defense missions what has passed wave 5 (annoying as hell to me)

Clan mates can't join in because they don't see you in clan list (even if you are online and on mission) Again that America and Europe connection thing.

All mobs who has knock away: You get knocked on your back while on invisibility or ghost. I thought you fixed this and I so @(*()$ mad about this one.

Ancient Disruptor: Oh you disappeared from my sight Waa I still suck away your energy and shields have a nice day. (and the ability of able to suck all your ammo nearly :(   ) [This happens then he runs towards you and while he does this you use Invisibility or ghost goes online he sucks away your shields and energy :P  ]

Getting revealed by shockwaves or any other physical knock backs while on ghost. Seriously wth?

Shade AI becoming even dummer what I mean the CD (CD= Cool Down) on the ghost just makes Shade go nuts and use the ghost when I have only one mob nearby while reloading and not using it while I am running at middle of mobs for my god damn life. The amount of sense makes me feel frustrated.

Getting knocked on my back while on midair (happened me once when I passed Grineer Heavygunner while I was on mid air about my toes high of his head before the knock back)

Meeting 6 disruptors on one room while on rescue mission. When I saw this I was just "This is madness. This is SPARTA!"

There is not anymore anything what I don't see making me frustrated

Not bad but... As one guy has already mentioned it- friend list bugs now even more. Adding someone again doesn't anymore fix the "offline bug". Cmon people, you don't build the house from the roof to the foundation ^_^ We beg you to fix the basic connection bugs and then switch to making warframes and weps.

ty for the fix.1 more thing,i know this isn,t the desingner thing,but i had an idea for the''antimatter'':

''antimater''antimaters himself,making projectiles go thought him for a short period.(lvl 1:3 sec),(lvl2 :5),(lvl3:7)

(name here)

dont blaime me for posting this,just sharing some ideas.

IF they give away the warframe helmets in the alerts with questionmarks, why dont they give away color sets too?

just something to think about...

Well, because helmets have an effect on gameplay, and therefore would imbalance the game in favor of platinum buyers. Colors do not have an effect on gameplay and are just for personal enjoyment.

Personally, I think it's pretty balanced with everything obtainable through some work, and also having shortcuts for platinum users (along with some enjoyment items).

Edited by Heedii

So, what happens when 'in a few weeks' update 9 rolls out, and a ton of things still aren't fixed? The livestream was interesting, but in the end it was 'here's some cool stuff, no idea when, and we won't address all the rampant bugs that people keep talking about on the forums. But we TOTALLY READ the forums!'

I appreciate thestuff in the livestream, but there's a TON of questions, bugs and so on that are still left completely unaddressed.

So, what happens when 'in a few weeks' update 9 rolls out, and a ton of things still aren't fixed? The livestream was interesting, but in the end it was 'here's some cool stuff, no idea when, and we won't address all the rampant bugs that people keep talking about on the forums. But we TOTALLY READ the forums!'

I appreciate thestuff in the livestream, but there's a TON of questions, bugs and so on that are still left completely unaddressed.

Agreed on this. Contact List still hasn't been fixed over the past several updates. Same answer as usual with "Check router/firewall ports".

Sad to say that not everyone has access to their router settings due to ISP restrictions. :\

My fiance can't even play the game because it keeps saying that I'm offline, when I'm online.