Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.2.1

[DE]darryl1

Well, because helmets have an effect on gameplay, and therefore would imbalance the game in favor of platinum buyers. Colors do not have an effect on gameplay and are just for personal enjoyment.

Personally, I think it's pretty balanced with everything obtainable through some work, and also having shortcuts for platinum users (along with some enjoyment items).

ahhh ok thnx. but i wish there was some way to obtain atleast all of the classic colors considering every other game with character customization gives u black at the very least. i mean come on i dont get y they dont give us black or dark grey or something. WERE NINJAS! WEE NEED DARK COLORS!!!

ty for the fix.1 more thing,i know this isn,t the desingner thing,but i had an idea for the''antimatter'':

''antimater''antimaters himself,making projectiles go thought him for a short period.(lvl 1:3 sec),(lvl2 :5),(lvl3:7)

(name here)

dont blaime me for posting this,just sharing some ideas.

lol Antimatter is a girl. XD

ty for the fix.1 more thing,i know this isn,t the desingner thing,but i had an idea for the''antimatter'':

''antimater''antimaters himself,making projectiles go thought him for a short period.(lvl 1:3 sec),(lvl2 :5),(lvl3:7)

(name here)

Good ideas, but the powers have all be sorted out, and where in the process of naming her now.

IF they give away the warframe helmets in the alerts with questionmarks, why dont they give away color sets too?

just something to think about...

because helmets affect gameplay. colors do not and are purely cosmethic and unnecessary. hence, as luxury, its platinum only, and rightly so.

It appears this update brought back the serious issue of 8.2.0 which was:

Xp, mods, items, and BPs are only saved about 20% of the time after a mission. It appears that the bug introduced by 8.2.0 snaked it's way into this hotfix

For me you didn't fix it, you implemented it.

I never had problems with joining an already running mission and now 2/3 of the time i have to reastart the game when i just want to join a mission.

Another Fix please...

Ever since the hotfix, I've noticed a fair increase in lag, and I mean lag. I've asked other players in pugs I've been in if they've been getting the same issue, 9/10 say yes. I ran a infested mobile defense mission where the timer was literally counting down 1 second every 4 seconds. The timer would sometimes actually jump up, like going from 18 seconds to 30 seconds left, this actually happened. My Decoy was staying active for a good minute and a half.

I never had lag like this before the hotfix. Also, lowering my ping in settings doesn't seem to do anything to avoid this. Please fix whatever happened.

(name here)

Abilities have already been voted on and chosen. Your input isn't going to be taken into consideration for the mean time.

...That's also not how antimatter works.