Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Autoswipe

Xzenowulf

Its probably a small annoyance and most people probably don't care about it.. but its been annoying me quite a bit.

The launcher keeps auto-swiping/changing between the tabs (whats new -and all the sub tabs, prime access, build notes)... its really annoying during patch updates when im actually just enjoying looking at the main panel of the launcher and then it auto changes on me.

can we either have this stopped or at least get an option to toggle this effect?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was reading the War Within patch notes the day it came out. Suddenly, the launcher goes, "HEY, LOOK. A NEW QUEST." and swipes back to the "What's New" tab. Yeah, yeah, I already know. *clicks back to the patch notes* After about half a paragraph, though... "HEY, LOOK. A NEW QUEST. LOL" GODS DAMMIT, I KNOW THIS. I'M LITERALLY READING THE PATCH NOTES ABOUT IT. Etc, etc, until I just pulled up a browser window and went to the website.

It is very much a small annoyance, but it was very obviously added with intent. If we could have either the option turn it off in the Launcher Settings or have it auto-disable when we manually click on a tab or back to the main panel, that would be awesome. Considering  how often this game crashes, (I just got done with a Kuva Flood and had my entire game lock up. No animations, no warframe, but the game was very obviously still running.), it would be nice to just have something to look at while in the launcher, rather than it constantly going, "LOOK. THING YOU KNOW ABOUT. LOOK. ANOTHER THING YOU KNOW ABOUT."

For me, I honestly don't know why, but it genuinely pisses me off. Bit strong of a reaction, but when you make eye candy in the form of a cool, animated diorama of the new patch's content, it's nice to NOT have it constantly shuffled out of view every few seconds. :/ lol

Edited by LordClaros
NOT