The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There should be a high level grineer excavation

Kutsus

I myself would say that Excavation is the best gamemode in Warframe, and while that is just my opinion, the severe lack of high level grineer excavations is a fact.
In fact, there's a lack of high level excavation missions in general, we only have 2, Triton on Neptune and Hieracon on Pluto, the new Kuva Fortress tileset was a perfect opportunity to introduce a new excavation mission, but apparently DE wants more pointless Extermination and Capture (AKA filler missions).

Ideally i would suggest an excavation on both Sedna and Kuva Fortress.

Problem is that the high level grineer tilesets aren't outdoor tilesets which is needed for excavation.

The should probably make excavation available for asteroid tileset (without removing survival from it) and just put asteroid excavation to high level grineer planets.

I like this idea.  I do enjoy excavation mission.  While we have high level Infested excavation and Corpus excavation, we still don't have high level Grineer excavation.  Maybe Grineers can do excavation in Lua?  I always wanted excavation on Lua because it would make sense that Grineers and Corpus want to dig out artifacts or old weapons left by the Orokin.  Grineer excavation on Lua would be satisfy the desire for high level Grineer excavation AND new Lua mission.

3 hours ago, Naftal said:

Problem is that the high level grineer tilesets aren't outdoor tilesets which is needed for excavation.

The should probably make excavation available for asteroid tileset (without removing survival from it) and just put asteroid excavation to high level grineer planets.

Sedna has grineer shipyard which is outdoors, alot of kuva fortress tiles are also outdoors.