Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a Clan

hey everybody

Currently i am looking for a new clan, the one i am in at the moment is not active anymore.

sadly it is the clan i started with a friend but he and the others members stopped playing so i decided i want to leave and find another clan.

I speak Dutch and English but i prefer to have an english clan.

oh and i prefer and europe based clan( because of timezones)

for communication i would like to use discord, i do not understand teamspeak in any way and i do not like it

i am Mastery Rank 18 and i have 462 hours in game at this moment and own about every frame there is (only missing the founders primes).

so i hope to find a good clan!

Edited by Guest

You're always welcome to join the Legion of Gentlemen. We may not be a Europe based clan, but many of us keep nocturnal hours, so you'll have people to play with. We are a small Mountain Clan with hopes to grow. We have research and a completed dojo as well!

As far as communication goes, there is a Curse server set up for the clan, which I could send you a link to, if you want.

If you have any more questions, you can respond to this post or PM me in-game (Raveon7). I'll be online for a while, just dropped a forma on my Wukong, trying to max it out again :P.