Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe riven mods disolve value

cornfed_pig

please increase dissolve value of the riven mods or make them much more rare from the sorties.

High MR players do sorties to get stuff they need and endo is something most of us need in great ammounts. Current dissolve value of "23" endo for a veiled riven mod is too low.

It should be 2000 endo per mod given that they come as sortie rewards and sorties are almost the only place where you can get fair amount of endo consistently. Also since all rewards are repeatable and riven mods being probably the most common (at least I am getting them very frequently) I am hoarding a bunch of riven mods I have no need for.

If this remains I will reevaluate whatever sorties are worth participating in after this current patch.

Since 23 endo reward for 30+ minutes of my time is not something I consider worth it.

2 minutes ago, cornfed_pig said:

High MR players do sorties to get stuff they need and endo is something most of us need in great ammounts

But ... But what about all those threads complaining about getting 2k Endo? Are you saying they were made by players who don't consider newer members of the community without a vast hoard of Endo?

RNG man, there are some people like me and others I know are suffering severely for getting 2K endos repeatedly and here goes your luck who have stockpiled riven mods. What a luck. 2K endos should be removed just because one can easily get them from Hieracon and other missions but RIVEN mods are exclusive in Sorties.

46 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Because not all players wish to stare at the 'fast-moving' trading chat for WHO KNOWS minutes/hours.

There's people who'll take riven mods off of your hands for 40-70p and they aren't hard to find, veiled or unveiled

and it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to find one

Edited by The__Q

1 hour ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

But ... But what about all those threads complaining about getting 2k Endo? 

See, the prefect solution to resolve this issue would be introducing a Token System. Unfortunately, DE aren't entirely aboard the 'freedom of selection' concept. 

35 minutes ago, Ghost_1302 said:

Cant you trade riven mods for endo?

You can but the values differentiate. Regardless of their purpose of reviving least used weapons, you're better off exchanging a valueless Harpak Riven mod for example for Endo because realistically, who uses the Harpak? It's nothing but a MR Fodder. 

thank you for the feedback all

I have 5 riven mods I all for weapons I will never use. I will not reroll them or sit in trade chat. I am also of a mathematical persuasion that getting a riven mod with stats that are useful for a weapon that I actually use is not something I will ever see. There are 78 primary weapons in the game and god know how many different mods combinations. On top of that all of the weapons I use are already good enough to take down most lvl 100 enemies in a single shot. Also the current riven "challeges" I do not find fun or challenging just convoluted or boring especially the ones that require me to do nothing and let my team do all the work. There is also a cap of 15 mods that I can have. So at some point in the very near feature I will be forced to do something about these mods and my only solution is to dissolve them for endo since I do have a lot of primed mods that I need to max. Also since the chance of me getting the right mods is close to 0 I'd rather not waste my time. I am thinking of dissolving them as soon as I get them if things remain as they are now

PS: Also if you guys dont need endo how do you max primed mods and other expensive ones? Where do you find that much endo

Edited by cornfed_pig