Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Thanks For Watching Livestream # 9!

Nice livestream :)

Never missed one since I am playing Warframe^^

BUt where are the topics where you can ask questions for the livestream? :/

Thanks DE for the live stream and the update.

Thanks especially for the 24h alert, very much appreciated.

Admin My WRDC Acc Not Hack i dont know im serious because other he say Come My session i dont know hes The hacker and he say Come I help u farm But i was need Some Component I Dont want hack and he hack when i going there and i just know he is Hack is henzytf plz admin Can i use again my Acc That is all i got i just so stupid if i know he is hack i never play plz Admin Can You lets me use my Acc Back plz plz Admin :( i swear I not gonna go with hack again 

Edited by DarkcomandoReborn

I just decided to watch this stream and wow, good stuff all around. Looking forward to update 9!

Sadly i haven't seen it all, and i can't see anything about the kogake contest in the recap, so we don't know the winners yet?

No mention at all of progress on fixing strict NAT/contacts list/matchmaking/client-host performance issues makes me sad.

Oh well, looking forward to the Snipetron event.

• Upvote 1

Cool seeing the animators, they do a great thing for the style of this game.

The new stuff they are working on sounds interesting.

Nice new Ancient design. Makes them really look like something that was changed by the Technocyte long ago.

Saryn helmet looks stupid, the eye holes make it look like a Krogan head with Batarian eyes. My first reaction seeing it was "Shepard"

The UI for solar system looks interesting too. The idea of having your Warframe be visible in the loadup screen certainly adds a debt. Reminds me to what they recently did in APB where on the character select screen your character is in a scene with contacts.

Overall thanks for doing these streams.

Edited by Othergrunty

Can't wait to see the bosses new models :) looked awesome

PS: I noticed the orokin key symbol on the right chest of a boss, when they showed it, looked pretty badass  :b

мин я не устраивает способность Рино и эта железная кожа а на спадает и не защищает зделолиб хатяб у Рино чтоб ана 3 минуты держалась не выключаясь и энергия у всех заполняться как в КРИЗИС3 вот тагда была замечательно для всех 

Can't wait to see the bosses new models :) looked awesome

PS: I noticed the orokin key symbol on the right chest of a boss, when they showed it, looked pretty badass  :b

That's the new design for Captain Vor (Mercury boss battle), he appeared in the E3 trailer for the PS4 announcement.

He removes the key from his chest to use it as beam weapon. Also at the end of the trailer the key revives him.

una pregunta que es la estrella que tengo al costado del boton que dice en linea