• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   03/31/2016

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
[DE]Taylor

Prime Gaming Giveaway

1,165 posts in this topic

Cool thanks for the intel Taylor ^.^ 

Do we need to just login or there is a consecutive time to play ?

Edited by trunks013

Lol, I'm enjoying a giveaway on the other side, that's kinda funny.

EDIT: wait no italians allowed? I guess fun is over before it even started. 

Edited by siralextraffo

No italians :'( Thanks for the heads-up though :)

Edited by Autongnosis
removed link, was causing more troubles than anything else

Free stuff? I like free stuff.

Holy guacamole Batman, that is one hell of a PC setup.

If entrant is a resident of Canada: correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered at a mutually convenient time in person or by telephone.

Okay, I don't live in Canadia so this doesn't really apply to me, but WTF?

Edited by DrBorris

Time to sacrifice my potatoes and forma to RNGesus for a chance to get something...

Unfortunately, I'm not in any of the listed countries. The prizes sound so good... they must be pretty expensive.

So, a giveaway but only for people that live in one of these 10 countries? That's lame. Thanks for nothing I guess

Edited by Emulad0or

So does the page just auto-check what platform your account is tied to?

All I saw was a checkbox to enter but my friend on mobile said he got a form to pick platform, etc...

18 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

VGA_Header.jpg

Whether you're a Founder or a newly awoken Tenno, thank you for being part of the Warframe Community! We could not be where we are today without you. To honor your continued support, we’re giving away some stellar Prime gaming setups!

That’s right - from December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017, enter our Prime Gaming Giveaway for a chance to win:

• 1 of 3 Prime PC Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime PlayStation 4 Pro Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime Xbox One S Setups
  • 1 of 50 Upcoming Prime Access Packs (one week before their release)

To enter, log into warframe.com/giveaway and follow the steps outlined on the website. To complete your entry, you must play Warframe from any time between December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017

This contest is open to Tenno across all 3 platforms. Winners will be announced during one of our live-streams later on in February 2017!

Full details, including eligibility, are available here: warframe.com/giveaway-rules

Why is Florida excluded exactly?

6 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

so, no South America allowed' That's just sad.
Thanks for the heads up anyways

Man you made me notice lol

Now i'm sad i tryed to enter but its canada except the province of quebec.

Is taht mean that i cannot with anything ?

Aw man.

Edited by trunks013

From the FAQ page...

Why is my state/province/country restricted from entry?

We’d love to give everyone a chance to win one of our great prizes.. There are different competition rules per country/state/province that ultimately determined the final list of eligible locations.

So don't hate on DE if you're not able to enter.  They'd let you enter if it was up to them.

Edited by -Gundam-

And here I went to the lovely page, checked the rules.. and saw the eligibility, and was like.. ''Okay, either I'm missing something.. maybe reading over it..'' or:

Seriously though, either I am reading over it, or my country, the Netherlands, is not eligible, a bit disappointed, but oh well, entered anyway, perhaps i -am- eligible for the Prime Access pack if I happen to win one..? How does that work..?

Edited by Artorius-Alter

7 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

Unfortunately, I'm not in any of the listed countries. The prizes sound so good... they must be pretty expensive.

total estimated price of it all is roughly $31k

24 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Cool thanks for the intel Taylor ^.^ 

Do we need to just login or there is a consecutive time to play ?

No consecutive time! You just need to login and play!