The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

The way I look at it, it's eventually always a question of ''is it worth the hassle'', I reckon that's primarily what leads to the exclusion of a lot of countries in most contests like these across all games.

Is a country like mine, The Netherlands, worth the hassle it'll be for DE to get my Prime Gaming Rig to me, apparently not, I reckon it's hardly a matter of ''impossible'', but more just what I said, simply not worth the effort they'd have to make to get it done.

Above isn't meant negatively towards DE, it's an observation, after all, the only concrete reaction DE has given is ''it's your countries laws/regulations'', they have not said whether this makes it impossible for them, or simply too much of a hassle.

A perfect example I've seen in this thread is the countries that demand that DE contact or inform some governmental instance about the prize, that's an example of something that makes it too much of a hassle for them to deal with, I'm not saying whether or not they are justified in that conclusion, they may very well be, I'm just trying to illustrate my point.

ola eu queria muito ser o ganhador desse sorteio, por que eu não posso comprar um xbox novo, por que eu não tenho condições financeiras para comprar um.

queria saber como partecipar desse sorteio incrivél.

um abraço aos produtores do warframes.

Edited by Jedsoncrosss

13 minutes ago, Jedsoncrosss said:

ola eu queria muito ser o ganhador desse sorteio, por que eu não posso comprar um xbox novo, por que eu não tenho condições financeiras para comprar um.

1 hour ago, Jedsoncrosss said:

Você não pode participar neste sorteio porque Portugal é excluído, junto com muitos outros países

Somente os seguintes países podem entrar:

(i) um dos 50 Estados Unidos ou o Distrito de Columbia (excluindo residentes de Flórida, Nova Iorque, Rhode Island, os territórios e instalações   militares),
     ii) Canadá, excluindo a Província de Quebec,
     iii) Finlândia,
     iv) França,
     v) Alemanha,
     vi) México,
     vii) Noruega,
     viii) Rússia,
     ix) Suíça, ou
     x) Reino Unido.

Por favor, desculpe o meu Português, eu usei o Google Translate para poder responder-lhe :)

Edited by DaiKahn
Fail

2 hours ago, Jedsoncrosss said:

im afraid you cannot, as Portugal is excluded due to legal reasons (nothing that DE can do)

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:25 PM, Supreme_Warrior said:

Who are you to criticize anyone elses' country or their laws? I think you must apologize for this... As a paying customer, they have the right to demand to participate to the giveaway. IMHO, DE should choose an appropriate giveaway, which is equally suitable for all countries... what's happening here is, they just avoiding customs fines... that's all.

Stop crying. It's a GIVEAWAY. I.e. FREE stuff. You didn't earn anything. You don't deserve anything. No one cares if you're a paying customer, because someone could register tomorrow, play once, and win. Why? Because it's a completely random selection. DE isn't obligated to do a damn thing to accommodate the laws or shipping costs for your country, because they're giving away FREE stuff. If you paid for something and they couldn't be bothered to uphold their end of the bargain, then you'd have every right to complain.

Which is not the case. So be quiet and stop acting entitled. Because you aren't entitled to anything.

9 hours ago, DaiKahn said: