Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

To enter you have to be :
(a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry;
(b) possess a valid form of identification; and,
(c) be a legal resident of:
 one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations),
  Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec,
Finland,
 France,
 Germany,
Mexico,
Norway,
Russia,
Switzerland, or
the United Kingdom

Please remember to make sure you are eligible to enter, the passage below is from the giveaway rules:

"All participants must:

(a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry;

(b) possess a valid form of identification; and,

(c) be a legal resident of: (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations), (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec, (iii) Finland, (iv) France, (v) Germany, (vi) Mexico, (vii) Norway, (viii) Russia, (ix) Switzerland, or (x) the United Kingdom."

"All participants must (a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry; (b) possess a valid form of identification; and, (c) be a legal resident of: (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations), (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec, (iii) Finland, (iv) France, (v) Germany, (vi) Mexico, (vii) Norway, (viii) Russia, (ix) Switzerland, or (x) the United Kingdom."

I'm setting up a support group for Australians, byo beer, no VB

1 minute ago, ZFQAQ said:

Cool thanks for the intel Taylor ^.^ 

Do we need to just login or there is a consecutive time to play ?

No consecutive time to play tenno ^.^ 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

No consecutive time! You just need to login and play!

Edited by trunks013

Hi! Will there be something like this in Asia and other regions not covered?

So sad when I saw this:  (c) be a legal resident of: (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations), (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec, (iii) Finland, (iv) France, (v) Germany, (vi) Mexico, (vii) Norway, (viii) Russia, (ix) Switzerland, or (x) the United Kingdom.

Also LOL moment:

• If entrant is a resident of Canada: correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered at a mutually convenient time in person or by telephone.

1 minute ago, Kusariyaro said:

The glory of playing f2p game for poor people- while living in a syka blyet slav country. Good to know we are blocked :D

I feel ya, but you know, UK is still open for migration:)
DE is KINDOF hinting it with them "host migrations"

anyway, Great giveaway DE.