Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

Read well the rules... They denied so many countries to participate.... Sometimes you don't know why they denied them. For exemple, i'm from Belgium. For contests there is nothing different in Belgium compare to Switzerland, France or Germany. No more/less laws for contests or extra taxes,...

2 minutes ago, ApexPredator-EN- said:

Why isn't it available to all EU countries at least? This is some serious discrimination :(

its not discrimination, Its the rules of your country/region and tax law in your country/region.
every LEGAL giveaway/sweepstakes/contests (even these online) are subject to tax and regulations.
EU is known for BS regulations, BLAME your EU representative.

3 minutes ago, Klasical said:

I think your community is bigger than just 10 countries c:

Yep. we all know it is, They know it is.
Now, do you know that these "other " countries have Different tax/gambling regulations?

I was sooo excited when i saw this giveaway praying to god that i might one day play on something better than 25 FPS lowest possible res and settings with constant frame drops..

but then i saw this:

(c) be a legal resident of: (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations), (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec, (iii) Finland, (iv) France, (v) Germany, (vi) Mexico, (vii) Norway, (viii) Russia, (ix) Switzerland, or (x) the United Kingdom

Just now, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

You know, we do get it, it's not their fault, perhaps not for the rules and such of our illegible countries, but they -could- have considered.. in fact, they no doubt have considered, whether or not this contest is worth the S#&$ storm from everyone who is excluded.

Apparently, to them, it's worth it, they apparently concluded a contest for probably around half their eligible player base, is better then nothing, there's merit to it, sure, but it means they also chose to endure the S#&$ storm from the rest of us.

7 minutes ago, TheKinginCrimsonRed said:

So can someone explain why Quebec, a Canadian area/province/city/whatever, is excluded despite DE being based in Canada?

Its very common for giveaways and contests like this (even canadian based) not to include Quebec

Ohhhh I know I won't win but that PC is hnnnnng. I neeeeds it. Any chance you'll be selling a non-prime version of the case? Super-Lotus-y and Beautiful? I'd love that!

Also Lotus Stickers when? Anyways, You guys got me super hyped. Here's hoping the update today is as cool as THAT FRICKEN COMPUTER CASE HnnnnnnnG~