Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

21 hours ago, Sophista said:

They dont. They had in mind rest of the world and obeyed/bounced off the regulations that rest of the world applies in everyday use.
Google: Why is XXXX excluded from giveaways/sweepstakes. replace xxxx with your country and search within first 3 results (not ads)
Viola. you learned about Your country.

or easier said.
they forget to tell everyone that this is happening BUT they don't care about it.
I don't think they honestly care about most stuff anymore I mean been playing this for a while now *since late 2014*
in the beggning when I started it was we do this and we done it now it's more kind of we maybe do this and we maybe to this.
and this prime givaway was... I say WAS a good idea but NOWHERE in the application it says only in THESE countrys.

point taken
they don't care.

1 hour ago, Chris.Nath said:

or easier said.
they forget to tell everyone that this is happening BUT they don't care about it.
I don't think they honestly care about most stuff anymore I mean been playing this for a while now *since late 2014*
in the beggning when I started it was we do this and we done it now it's more kind of we maybe do this and we maybe to this.
and this prime givaway was... I say WAS a good idea but NOWHERE in the application it says only in THESE countrys.

point taken
they don't care.

It says, "terms and conditions apply" (or something along this line)
one of conditions is, being resident of eligible country.
DE didnt make these laws. You didn't even know these exist.
You may not be eligible, but at least you learned something.

Youre right tho, only company that DONT care would give away 9 sweet gaming setups to its customers (NO PURCHASE REQUIRED, no hooks, no fine print, no texts and hidden charges)

Spoiler

in case its hard to read my tone of voice, it was getting very sarcastic at the very last line.

Edited by Sophista

17 hours ago, Sophista said:

It says, "terms and conditions apply" (or something along this line)
one of conditions is, being resident of eligible country.
DE didnt make these laws. You didn't even know these exist.
You may not be eligible, but at least you learned something.

Youre right tho, only company that DONT care would give away 9 sweet gaming setups to its customers (NO PURCHASE REQUIRED, no hooks, no fine print, no texts and hidden charges)

Hide contents

in case its hard to read my tone of voice, it was getting very sarcastic at the very last line.

ooh your one of those people... I get it. jumping to your own conclusions whitout asking first great...
*note the tone in my voice.*
Are you like this is your city aswell?
as soon as someone looks wierd at you you'r screaming you neck of?

First of all.
when I applied there was NO country disclosed or as your putting it or something along this line????
second of all jumping on a player you bearly don't know is kind of sad....

but I do read about the rules AFTER I applied and AFTER the rules about the country code where change.
so before bursting out in a rage plz founder player don't jump to conclusions you bearly know.
and try to help player instead and ask them nicely did you read the country code selection?
No? okey where they missing? okey but now you know..

instead of note my tone of sarcastic BS in the future... alright?
you will be so much more liked at that time.

happy christmas to you....

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)NeedaToothPick said:

i wish they were giving out exal primes.... still very good and cool that they are doin this tho just hope good ppl get them

Put yourself in their position though, if you were promised something to be exlcusive to you and never again obtainable, for something you paid/donated for, only to be released again later down the line. You'd probably be pretty pissed and feel like you were lied to and were somewhat mugged off ^^ it'd be a pretty bad practice and probably not bode well for them in terms of customer/staff relations and trust. Not to mention it was a pretty good cause, getting the game off its feet and keeping it afloat more or less, so we can be here enjoying it today :)

Probably a stupid question but... when I entered, there wasn't a giveaway form to be filled that asked your address, phone number, zip/postal code etc.. The mail-in entry form asks for this information, so I'm confused about whether or not I'm ''properly entered''. When i log in on the giveaway page, it says I'm entered. I don't know if i have a shot in winning, or do I need to send the mail-in entry form too?

Sorry, if someone has asked this already before. I tried to look around, but i know i didn't do a perfect job.

Doesn't really matter since I'm not gonna win, but I decided to ask anyway, if I even have a shot.

19 hours ago, HanaMurakami said:

Probably a stupid question but... when I entered, there wasn't a giveaway form to be filled that asked your address, phone number, zip/postal code etc.. The mail-in entry form asks for this information, so I'm confused about whether or not I'm ''properly entered''. When i log in on the giveaway page, it says I'm entered. I don't know if i have a shot in winning, or do I need to send the mail-in entry form too?

Sorry, if someone has asked this already before. I tried to look around, but i know i didn't do a perfect job.

Doesn't really matter since I'm not gonna win, but I decided to ask anyway, if I even have a shot.

[DE]Taylor said its all right. They will ask to provide such info in case of winning.

On 1-12-2016 at 5:29 PM, -Gundam- said:

From the FAQ page...

Why is my state/province/country restricted from entry?

We’d love to give everyone a chance to win one of our great prizes.. There are different competition rules per country/state/province that ultimately determined the final list of eligible locations.

So don't hate on DE if you're not able to enter.  They'd let you enter if it was up to them.

all laws are same in europe, so whu germany and france are allowed and rest isnt is very strange