Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

Was hoping this could be my chance to replace my low-end PC since my PC specs doesn't meet the minimum requirements of Warframe and get low FPS then I realized just now that our country is not part of this. 

Sad.. :sad:

Good luck to everyone eligible nonetheless. :)

Edited by CanaryRaven

ffs sake, just noticed the available countries,and guess what i live in the netherlands so i  can forget about winning it :(.

which is really stupid because it is next to germany

Blame your country for passing restrictive laws that make giveaways like these difficult, don't blame the company that doesn't want to get roped into your weird a** country's tax/gambling/prize/trade laws.. It's your legal system that screwed you out of eligibility. DE has very little to say about who and where they can send prizes won in such a giveaway.. unless you expect them to.. somehow.. have a giveaway that is legal in their own country and every other country on earth. Don't be so shortsighted.

Edited by Rurik-Vaeringjar

On 14/01/2017 at 11:03 AM, Darkosy said:

-Snip-

Blame your stupid province.. They're the ones that decided to force anyone holding a contest that includes Quebec to register 10 days in advance of even announcing the contest (with paperwork filed in french), put up a ton of money for a security deposit (in the off chance someone from Quebec might win), and generally make it a huge pain in the a** to hold any kind of contest where a person from Quebec might win. If you think it's disrespectful, blame the people making laws in your province not the company who would rather avoid your province's pointless bulls**t.

Also, in regard to your last question, you're aware that Quebec hasn't been a territory of France since the Treaty of Paris in 1763? You guys share a language and a cultural heritage.. the similarities pretty much end there. How does an American know more about your province's history than you do? I shouldn't know more than you about this.. this doesn't feel right.