Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

I assume this means every bleed proc increases your counter, which when using a slash status weapon can really stack up your combo fast.

wonder if telos boltace's slide attack will trigger this...

Thanks for update, DE!

Found some issues... One is critical, other two might not be (?)

1. Critical. In Endless Void Fissure missions after selecting a new relic game lags for like 5 seconds, then refreshes. It occurs because host gets disconnected. And we lose not just our items, but also a relic we cracked open. Is there any solution to this issue? Happened to me 5 times because someone else hosted.

2. So, when You select a mission on "Public" most of the time You get connected to some other squad and so the host is someone else. Could it be possible to do something so I'm the first to connect (so I could host) and only then people join? I know "Invite Only" is kinda like that, but it requires to find people on recruit channel.

3. Trading channel. Wouldn't it be more efficient to make something like an auction/trade market where players could just post what they're selling and quickly search for what they're buying? It's just a suggestion, but it seems to me time consuming needing to write offers in trade channel and then wait before copy-pasting again the same thing.

4. Naramon Lens, Shadow Step. Works when only melee is equipped. Doesn't work when I equip primary/secondary. Is it suppose to be this way? Or is it a bug? Just wondering.