Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

[DE]Megan

Rhino's augment doesn't really make sense, it forces you to mitigate what you're building for just to take advantage of its effect.
Who builds for Iron skin doesn't build for radius, and a CC build doesn't contemplate strenght, but just range and a bit of duration.
Just bad.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Halls of Ascension ‘Speed Test’ on Lua is now repeatable in the same mission. This also fixes Puncture/AOE weapons from breaking the challenge by destroying switches.

Good, but still just a band-aid for the fact that the Speed Test is entirely too rare in the first place.

I love updates. I really do apprecaite DE giving us so much.

BUT

DE you need to learn how to debug better or something. I don't know how many in a row now, but there has been several updates in a row now that have broke the game coimpletely. If you get locked out....there was no hacking consoles. No chat at all now. I do not understand how this happens everytime smh

But I and everyoen else does appreciate that you put so much content out. Thank you!

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

Additions:

• Dispatch Overdrive - On Melee Channel Kill: +60% Movement speed for 15 seconds.
  • Healing Return - +11 Healed when hitting a target affected by status.
  • Condition Overload - +60% Melee Damage for each status type affecting the target.
  • Relentless Combination - +100% combo chance when Slash Status deals damage.
  • Guardian Derision - Blocking taunts enemies within 15 meters to target you instead of allies.
  • Enduring Affliction - +150% Status duration on hit.

4 New Warframe Augment Mods have been added to their respective Syndicate offerings:

• Frost: Icy Avalanche (Avalanche) - Grants allies within the radius a coat of ice that absorbs 60 damage per enemy hit. 
  • Hydroid: Corroding Barrage (Tempest Barrage) - Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.
  • Loki: Savior Decoy (Decoy) - If Loki takes fatal damage, Decoy absorbs the damage and swaps locations. Also increased casting speed of Decoy by 50%.
  • Rhino: Reinforcing Stomp (Rhino Stomp) - Iron Skin is replenished by 80 for each enemy affected. 

Possible to add a 'misc slot' for all these misc mods?

Else it will only make the frames and weapons weaker by including the misc mods by taking out some more useful damage mods....

Fixed bow charged shot kills playing taxi for enemy alerts parading the corpse trough half the ship causing causing 30 more grineer to go into search mode because they find joe's new head piercing very suspicious? :<

Ranged kill vaporize mod please T_T bow impalement made em the least stealthy silent weapon since tww's fix for alert on corpse discovery X)