Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, Xaiph said:

So everyone salty about feedback on Ash... you realize that combo counter effects Ash Bladestorm... right? And it's slash damage no less, I feel like DE literally said ASH PLAYERS, USE THIS TO MAXIMIZE DAMAGE!!!!

We don't want band aid mods to just barely make an ability functional and worth using.

2 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

We don't want band aid mods to just barely make an ability functional and worth using.

That's not a bandaid... that's actually an improvement not only to Ash but the combo system... like you know how many hits it takes to get x18?

And oh god you can't stay in Bladestorm the entire mission, god forbid you have to use any other buttons on your keyboard.

Thanx for bug/cash fixes , maybe some nasty bugs will be fixed , sometimes i cant do anything then force restart or abort completed mission.

More challenging additions like this ftw.

• A harder Kuva Siphon mission - dubbed Kuva Flood - has been added! Take on level 80-100 enemies for 2x the Kuva (if you dare)! 

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hydroid: Corroding Barrage (Tempest Barrage) - Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.

change that to cold damage. Corrosive status doesnt really fit. What is he throwing, acid rain?

Since that is a CC ability it should continue to CC with it's status.

So, Cold Barrage.

30 minutes ago, 1Trini said:

wonder if telos boltace's slide attack will trigger this...

Even if it did, the shockwave doesn't benefit from combo meter.  It doesn't do much for Maiming Strike builds to bother including.  i think it's more an Atterax mod (or Ash Blade Storm mod?) than anything.

Why am i not surprised about a TOTAL lack of ASH fixes for his utterly useless bladestorm.

I've tried the new BS over and over, many different missions and scenarios, its totally and utterly pointless as it is right now, doesnt kill anything of you need to to kill, its a slide show showing off his dancing moves that is all.

Sad Really, how one of the most loved frames has been made utterly ghastly.