Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, Garuda4711 said:

Yep, same here! Prior to the last update I never had any problems with rewards from relics, but last night (after the update) I didn't get my selected uncommon reward from another player but my own common reward roll. In this instance it just translates into a loss of 30 ducats, but on other occasions I would have screamed like hell. :devil: BTW, the mission was an AXI defense, too.

Same problem here !

Where is the good reward I selected ?? I don't care about Fang Prime BP, I wanna my Kavasa Prime ...

:'(

3 hours ago, Iktos said:

I have to voise my opinions on this.

While I can understand the complaint and see the reasons for changing the operator suit I am also quite anoyed as I realy liked the old version (unaware of the problems that have been brough to light for me by this) and would have liked the new desig to say more in line with the old one rather than this more circular design. In general the chagnes are small but the big thing for me is the resentupdate to the arms making them asymetrical and becoming a massive pet peve for me and this with other small things such as the gray on the ring and the wierd melding of with into black with lines of gray thoughout it all anoy me all a little bit and I now after the update while understanding the reason still might change from using the suit which is realy anoying as I payed 50$ for it (alsow the ship and the boosters but this is the most noticable part of the prime accessories to me) and now its a skin I no longer want to use making me feel as if the developers at DE "stole" (to strong a phrase but I can not come up with a better one, maby a bait and switch) the 50$ I spent on Prime accessories giving me something for a while before taking it away from me without my consent or knowlage before it happened (I have not acctivly followed the forums so I probobly missed some anounsment but still).

So while I agree that having those kinds of symbols in the game may not be optimal I still would have wiched that the redesign would have stuck closer to the original design or (whilst maby counter productive) have an option to choose either or design (new or old) in order to make it so that the people who bought the prime accessories would not feel cheeted in the way I do now!

Thank you for your time, a fan.

p.s. please don't let a situation like this happen again as it only makes everyone involved bitter.

Sounds like a personal problem.

As a bug report;

Spoiler

entering Operator mode, falling off a cliff and then respawning as an Operator makes you incapable of leaving Operator mode on your own. Being knocked out of Operator mode (either by damage or by getting to Extraction) puts you back in your Warframe, but if you leave again, you will again have the issue.

5 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Missing from the notes:

• Hydroid's Barrage: Power Range now increases the AoE of each projectile instead of increasing their spread (making them easier to hit a target area). 

Wai-wai-wait.... so that means that the spread of the first ability cannot be adjusted anymore? And now negative range hurts it?

Why was this changed? Negative range builds worked stupendously for his 1st and 4th.

I can't be more disappointed. A brand new update again. Was celebrated with the absence of convergance orbs. What is the point of taking from one update and celebrating another. Progress is the name of the game. Not 1500 focus across the solar system. And a love of sudden grineer comradery. It's worse than church with those things now when 5000 plus was usual,on Sedna and high level planets. Now Tenno lucky to get an orb that didn't resemble a moon orbiting congregations lead by Drahk masters. It's just an excuse to depress Tenno while expanding warframe.

26 minutes ago, satellite101 said:

I can't be more disappointed. A brand new update again. Was celebrated with the absence of convergance orbs. What is the point of taking from one update and celebrating another. Progress is the name of the game. Not 1500 focus across the solar system. And a love of sudden grineer comradery. It's worse than church with those things now when 5000 plus was usual,on Sedna and high level planets. Now Tenno lucky to get an orb that didn't resemble a moon orbiting congregations lead by Drahk masters. It's just an excuse to depress Tenno while expanding warframe.

I kind of wish convergence pickups were a guaranteed 2.5k focus (before boosters)

I tend to ignore them now adays because they tend to only give a tiny amount of focus during their duration anyways

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Missing from the notes:

• Hydroid's Barrage: Power Range now increases the AoE of each projectile instead of increasing their spread (making them easier to hit a target area). 

If you guys want to fix Hydroid, please realize the problem with tempest barrage is that the barrages are coming from far away source in a weird angle that sometimes the whole barrages can be blocked by a wall. That's why -range works very best with Tempest Barrage because it focuses the barrage in smaller area that the barrages has more chance hitting the enemies than walls.

Same goes with Tentacle Swarm, with max range the tentacle are more spread. 12 tentacles and it can completely miss a single enemy. - range made them more focused and increase the chance it hit the enemy.

This change actually made Hydroid worse, it doesn't fix anything but it took our own band aid away. If you guys want to fix Tempest Barrage i suggest moving the barrage source much closer to target area, no need to make it look like it's coming from far away ship.

1 hour ago, Rekkou said:

If you guys want to fix Hydroid, please realize the problem with tempest barrage is that the barrages are coming from far away source in a weird angle that sometimes the whole barrages can be blocked by a wall. That's why -range works very best with Tempest Barrage because it focuses the barrage in smaller area that the barrages has more chance hitting the enemies than walls.

Same goes with Tentacle Swarm, with max range the tentacle are more spread. 12 tentacles and it can completely miss a single enemy. - range made them more focused and increase the chance it hit the enemy.

This change actually made Hydroid worse, it doesn't fix anything but it took our own band aid away. If you guys want to fix Tempest Barrage i suggest moving the barrage source much closer to target area, no need to make it look like it's coming from far away ship.

-_-

On 12/2/2016 at 2:57 AM, DarkOvion said:

Why do you keep editing your old posts and re-posting this, rather than opening a support ticket?

i wasn't trying to re-post, i never really came to forum so i didn't really know what i was doing honestly, every time i post something it also posted the new mod poster they have here so since i didn't know how to delete it i just edited so it wouldn't take so much space and the other one was a re-post by accident, also whats wrong with editing when you post something its common sense when you see something wrong with your text is to go back and fix nothing wrong with fixing mistakes !

Edited by Bloodymyth54

On 12/2/2016 at 10:25 AM, Test_the_God said:

WTH?? The mastery test wasn't impossible just difficult..Why make it easier? You should be skilled enough to complete if you have played this game this long.

So... what is it exactly that has changed then? Because this doesn't look any different than other 22-23 runs discounting Frame choice.