Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.2.0

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, AoBaka said:

you use that with higher lvl enemies,they just turn and oneshot you xD 

It's exciting though because a truly tanky frame can now actually pull aggro. 

With this mod, it may be possible to actually have a player whose role on the team is to tank and draw enemy fire properly. Before you could only sort of do it because short of Djinn, there isn't anything that comes close to a taunt ability in this game. 

I really didn't much see the need for changing up the Operator suit, especially since I saw only one person actually complaining about it's supposed imagery.

That same person also got called out and was told by multiple people that the imagery he was complaining about also had separate origins than what it was used for, only for him to go and call them all Nazis before someone locked the thread for supposed incivility towards him and not the other way around.

The double standards in that thread were a bit ridiculous at the time.

7 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

I assume this means every bleed proc increases your counter, which when using a slash status weapon can really stack up your combo fast.

So what you are guessing is that for every tick of bleed from a slash proc, it increases your combo counter by one? That would make sense as to what they meant on the mod description -- I think they were trying to be concise with the summary and left out a little detail, or had trouble fitting all the text lol.