Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dashing through queen to get scepter doesn't work

CarlSichlau

I'm only reporting this because it's recurring, but I can't defeat the Elder Queen. I know it sounds suspicious but it's the truth, whenever I go to steal the Queen's staff it doesn't activate the cut scene and I know I'm on target. I've watched gameplay and guides to find out what was going on but I was doing everything right. please try to fix this for I can't leave the quest nor complete it so please figure out what's going on and fix it or else I will quit playing WARFRAME indefinitely.

Same, as far as I can tell this was introduced in 19.2.0, and the following hotfix didn't fix it. It remains to see how long I have to be locked in the Queen's throne room, can't do anything else in WF until the quest lets me proceed...

OK  having same issue .  DASH IS BROKEN ... i killed the queen watched me pierce her with my weapon then...............bam said mission failure. WTF.. i tried so many times to do this , i cant quit the mission so im stuck without being able to play any other missions or frames. SO basically untill this is fixed my game is stuck....Somebody really need to verify the mechanics work in a game before releasing it...ohh ya its called beta testing.....

After three days of trying to get out if this issue daily, I finally managed to steal the scepter when dashing from the position of my Warframe. If this is a help for someone else, that would be awesome . I believe @EternalGryphon3 is onto something about the cutscene trigger having very specific requirements though, so I might have gotten lucky . 

I just tried the mission again after seeing some of you post that the cutscene trigger may be very specific. I was hopeful, but I tried many different angles, and still could not complete the mission. If the cutscene trigger really is that sensitive, DE needs to make that more clear; otherwise, make the trigger a bit more reasonable.

Nice, just came here to confirm my suspicions about the scepter bug. Went back to the game and managed to do it. Then, after the cutscene, Teshin said I should leave and the mission failed simultaneously. Now I've finally beaten the mission.

On 12/3/2016 at 6:32 PM, propwash said:

OK  having same issue .  DASH IS BROKEN ... i killed the queen watched me pierce her with my weapon then...............bam said mission failure. WTF.. i tried so many times to do this , i cant quit the mission so im stuck without being able to play any other missions or frames. SO basically untill this is fixed my game is stuck....Somebody really need to verify the mechanics work in a game before releasing it...ohh ya its called beta testing.....

I had the same problem, the mission has a VERY annoying timer. I nearly wrecked my computer raging at the unfairness of it all.