Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still a little disappointed with Endless Fissures

Clowee

I'll start by saying I am not as disappointed as I was when the Specters of the Fail patch released by any means. It released in a horrible state in my opinion and pretty much wrecked the game for the me. Recently, I think some of the tweaking that's been done has been very good, even if overall it is still a net loss in terms of what we had before. It's come a long way in a short time, and given me enough hope to still log back in and give it a go.

I play the game for the endless missions (that are worth playing i.e. drop prime loot not just random waste my time star map stuff) - mostly defense, sometimes survival, occasionally excavation. I like 20 wave runs, occasionally 40 if the group is really good or gets along well. Beyond that is meh I don't care for 60+ waves. A quick 20 wave void defense run is by far my favorite Warframe mission. I don't get a ton of time per night to dump into the game.

I do not enjoy Rescue, Sabotage, Exterminate, Capture and the other missions, so I don't play them. Some people like these missions and I respect that, but I don't. The reasons I do not enjoy them are irrelevant. I am never going to like these kind of missions, so I am never going to play them.

The above being said, the problem I'm running into is that there just often are not endless missions available for the fissures during the limited window I get to play. Tonight was yet another example. If I log in and see that nothing I want to run is available, I then just log off. This sucks, and I am still overall displeased with the game because of it. When I log in, I want to play what I want to play and that's the end of the story. If it's not available, then I'm not going to enjoy myself playing the other missions. I'm just not going to play that night.

I would really like to change my steam review of the game to positive, but I feel I cannot justify doing this because a decent portion of the time I log in and then immediately log out again because the mission I want to run is not available. I've supported the game in the store more so than many other F2P games I like. I feel like my money has been taken since the stuff I payed for and used to be able to play all of the time with is now only available a portion of the time, when before it was available all of the time. I cannot justify further supporting the game until this is fixed. Until it is fixed, and I can log on anytime and play what I want to play, I won't further support the game in any way.

This is honestly my only remaining complaint with the new relic system. Everything else is acceptable to me at this point. It's not worth quitting over, but it's a major pain point.

So please, kindly give us our freedom back. Let us log in and play the missions we want to play when we want to play them with regards to the relic system. Give me a reason to go back to the store and purchase plat every so often. Give me a reason to go spend the time to write a good review. Most of all, let me enjoy the game again all of the time like it used to be, instead of just a couple nights of the week.