Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Flood - Make it Triple at least

Xekrin

Just finished two kuva flood missions, and to be very frank (or alan) they were really tough.  All that for a mere double the kuva?  It should be at least triple if not quadruple or more the base amount.

Adding on that difficulty is the Eris Kuva Flood was infested.  You know what that means... that's right, level 100 juggie joins the fun!.

TL:DR - Kuva Flood hard - give more Kuva. 

Thanks.

Edited by Xekrin

4 minutes ago, ograzzt said:

Yes, I don't see any reason why it couldn't be bigger ammount of kuva. It's just one mission per certain time interval anyway.

And soon, it will turn in: "Double the amount of Kuva in the normal missions", "Make the Kuva missions endlessly replayable", "Reduce the cost of the Riven reroll".......... "Duck it, let us reroll them for free".

What if they never gave us a Kuva Flood mission in the first place? No one asked for it right? That is why it's best to not be overly generous.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

Just now, -BM-Leonhart said:

What I always see lately: "Give us more loot", or "Make this even more easy mode".

The mission is not really that difficult, to warrant as much as 3x. Under the right circumstances, it's exactly the same difficulty as a lvl 25 one.

And soon, it will turn in: "Double the amount of Kuva in the normal missions", "Make the Kuva missions endlessly replayable", "Reduce the cost of the Riven reroll".......... "Duck it, let us reroll them for free".

Talk about slippery slope arguments.

Nope, it's not the same as a lv25 one. Lv100 Kuva Grineer spawn in those, and they are just cheap because of the game's broken scaling.

30 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

it's exactly the same difficulty as a lvl 25 one.

Well then I must just suck at the game, regardless, my opinion is mine, yours is yours.  Thanks.

28 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

And soon, it will turn in: "Double the amount of Kuva in the normal missions", "Make the Kuva missions endlessly replayable", "Reduce the cost of the Riven reroll".......... "Duck it, let us reroll them for free"

Probably but since this thread isn't about any of that, no reason at all to bring it up.

37 minutes ago, I3oggle said:

Did it myself, while it was certainly tough, it wasn't the end of the world.

Second person to say they solo'd it, perhaps solo is easier?  Dunno.

What I do know is the grineer one was fairly insane, guardians one shot you (frame & operator alike), hyekka masters and kitties everywhere, scorches that leave ogris pools everywhere.  It was fairly difficult.

Again, just my opinion.  I can make a post suggesting someone give me a million dollars a day, doesn't mean I'm going to get it.  Allow people to feedback their opinions without scratching out their eyes please.  It literally affects you naysayers not at all.  Proffering your own observations over the difficulty is fine.  People have different experiences with the same content, keep that in mind.

Thanks.

I dont like the Kuva Flood missions. They suffer from the same issues like normal Kuva Missions with the addition of the realy bad enemy scaling.

Having Kuva getting stuck / being invisible / moving through floors.

All Kuva Guardians suddenly targeting one player and one hitting him.

Players getting stuck or falling through objects, placement issues when switching into the Operator.

Several Hyeka Masters spawning and placing fire one hitting the Operator.

Getting level 100 Juggernaut with his incredible bad scaling.

And lets not forget that incredible right spaces some of the siphons spawn in.

Teams of players with bad builds or weapons that dont deal any damage do the rest.

I also find the mission a Joke. Players asked for a long time to get missions that feature level 80-100 enemies and now we get a Kuva Siphon mission that we can do every 20 or 30mins?

Edited by Xebov

16 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

What if they never gave us a Kuva Flood mission in the first place? No one asked for it right? That is why it's best to not be overly generous.

People asked for harder kuva missions with bigger rewards, but since it's just one mission, which you can't even repeat for quite some time, it barely change anything. Increasing rewards slightly won't hurt anyone, but it will give more purpose to do kuva flood missions. And it's so far from your "gives us more loot without reason" I don't even understand what are you trying to achieve here with your post.