Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)mmcareen

Mirage plus Simular

So I know a lot of people have a problem with Mirage and the "spamular" and others who I am sure will voice their concern on this message, love the combo.

My suggestion would be to make it so that Mirages Hall or Mirrors clones shot, they don't merge with each other, they still merge with their own but not into one.  Basically right now, if mirage shoots she gets a vortex right away because her Hall of Mirrors shots merge with each other.  What I am suggesting is Mirages clones be treated as their own player, so you would still need to shoot as many shoots with the simular as you would with lets Frost, but with Mirage you would get 5 vortexs.

The big issue some people have with her is the abilities to jump across a room and kill everything taking their fun out of the game.  This is because she can make vortexs so fast.  This change, only makes the simular work like every other gun mirage uses without actually nerfing Mirage or the Simular

15 minutes ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

So I know a lot of people have a problem with Mirage and the "spamular" and others who I am sure will voice their concern on this message, love the combo.

My suggestion would be to make it so that Mirages Hall or Mirrors clones shot, they don't merge with each other, they still merge with their own but not into one.  Basically right now, if mirage shoots she gets a vortex right away because her Hall of Mirrors shots merge with each other.  What I am suggesting is Mirages clones be treated as their own player, so you would still need to shoot as many shoots with the simular as you would with lets Frost, but with Mirage you would get 5 vortexs.

The big issue some people have with her is the abilities to jump across a room and kill everything taking their fun out of the game.  This is because she can make vortexs so fast.  This change, only makes the simular work like every other gun mirage uses without actually nerfing Mirage or the Simular

Damage isn't from the vortex, though. It's from them stacking.

With a Power Strength build this would actually buff her use of Simulor.

Just now, secret9005 said:

Damage isn't from the vortex, though. It's from them stacking.

With a Power Strength build this would actually buff her use of Simulor.

Stacking as them merging together?  If so then it wouldn't be a nerf as Simular 1 wouldn't stack with Simular 4, so because you are moving quickly, they wouldn't be stacking.  You'd just end up with a lot of orbs on the ground or whatever you want to call them.  It would be a buff for camping though

There are about half a dozen other weapons that can do the same without even using a special combo, but sure, whatever, let's nerf S#&$ because why not.

7 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

There are about half a dozen other weapons that can do the same without even using a special combo, but sure, whatever, let's nerf S#&$ because why not.

Seeing as the weapon itself would be unchanged, its hardly a nerf.  If they did change it, that weapon would still do the same amount of damage with every other frame.  Mirages hall of mirrors would be just as powerful with every other weapon.  It would only change this one combo.  A change will eventually come, same with the Tonkor, same with a  lot of other stuff.  I'm simply trying to throw out a idea for a change which wouldn't make the frame or the weapon completely useless

2 minutes ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Seeing as the weapon itself would be unchanged, its hardly a nerf.  If they did change it, that weapon would still do the same amount of damage with every other frame.  Mirages hall of mirrors would be just as powerful with every other weapon.  It would only change this one combo.  A change will eventually come, same with the Tonkor, same with a  lot of other stuff.  I'm simply trying to throw out a idea for a change which wouldn't make the frame or the weapon completely useless

I'm saying that we either have to nerf every single annoying AOE ability and weapon at once, or we have to leave them as they are. Nerfing something when something else does the exact same thing with different buttons makes no sense for me.

2 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

I'm saying that we either have to nerf every single annoying AOE ability and weapon at once, or we have to leave them as they are. Nerfing something when something else does the exact same thing with different buttons makes no sense for me.

Well until damage 3.0 comes out, if it comes out, I don't see that happening.  DE usually changes one thing at a time.  Not very often they've changed multiple weapons at once, other then changing the ammo type they use

What say if the damage gets distributed among all the shots fired acting like a single simulor (like Cernos Prime) but will get a damage buff when using with Mirage Mirrors so that it gets compensated but balanced at the same time to reduce room clearing tendencies.

3 hours ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Why the hell people care of mirage over killing things? But people don't care of mesa's dps no.Nither Sayrn's dps no. 

10 hours ago, THegolo123 said:

Why the hell people care of mirage over killing things? But people don't care of mesa's dps no.Nither Sayrn's dps no. 

some people care, some people, I was just putting a idea out there to change without nerfing either the frame or the weapon into the ground.