The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't login, warframe PC :X help

(PSN)tobi1729

Question

13 answers to this question

Typing in your email and password, all in lowercase letters, seems to help in most cases. 

1. Run warframe as "administrator". This usually needs to be done if you're using STEAM.

2. Check your internet connection. Don't use a VPN. And, make sure you don't have programs running in the background.

3. If you use IE, make sure it is not set to "work offline". Also, you want to delete your "temp files".

4. Make sure your firewall program isn't blocking warframe. Mind your antivirus programs. Aggressive ones such as, Norton or HitmanPro, will delete needed files in your computer.

5. Make sure your computer's clock system is correct. Yeah I know, but sometimes this will prevent you from logging into MMOs.

Edited by LazyDaisy
typo

Same here bud, I'm not getting in either, and I did just the same as you by changing my password multiple times. Not to mention that my room-mate tried to login as well on a separate Computer and the same thing happened to him. But you want to know what's upsetting me the most about this,... All of the Ember, and Frost Relics are about to be vaulted and there's no pause for the players like us who get screwed because of their mistakes. Just like how I spent 160 Platinum on every Booster and most likely I'm not going to be able to obtain my moneys worth! I know to some of you 160 Platinum isn't a lot, but I'm broke and and without a job right now, so I've been having to hustle for prime parts just to get Platinum. So if you can understand how I feel, you should know that small amount of Platinum is like 1600 to me. This is a bummer, I wanna play so bad :'(

1y8kyx.png