Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The squad UI pregame

(PSN)Romulus93

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

I don't think it should show what relics we have equipped to others or our loadout.

you do realize that if you take that out, people will startusing other relics instead of the ones that should've been used in a relic share

Edited by NobleParadox96

Just now, NobleParadox96 said:

you do realize that if you take that out, people will start either leeching or using other relics instead of the ones that should've been used in a relic share

It makes it harder to get into games and people start dictating who can and can't join. It's restrictive based on that info and it's a terrible idea.

It makes it harder to get into games and people start dictating who can and can't join. It's restrictive based on that info and it's a terrible idea.

Then just do public games.

Edit: We (PC Players) had what you suggest in the beginning. Let's just say it didn't work well and there is a reason why it shows which relic you have equipped.

Edited by bluepheonix13

people start dictating who can and cant join. in their own group. such a dreadful idea.... If your group is farming valkyr chassis then bringing people without that relic wastes the ENTIRE parties time, so yeah. you can see the relic,

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

I don't think it should show what relics we have equipped to others or our loadout.

I can already see it:

Host: H Relic X radiant Share (intends to scam people by using a different relic)

3 people join (They intend to scam people by using different relics)

Nobody gets what they wanted, everybody blames the others for "scamming them"

the salt would be quite delicious

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

Do you realize how many problems this would cause? Removing this more-than-useful feature would make things worse and cause more people to get scammed than the Keyshares of yesteryear ever did! Showing which relic somebody has equipped doesn't affect that much outside of doing relic shares. PUG/Public games nobody really cares what you bring since they're either hoping for a drop from their own relic or just their for the traces/ducat fodder. As for the loadout: I don't see why it should matter in 99% of cases, so why remove this feature?

I'm genuinely curious as to what your agreements for wanting these removed; assuming of course you don't want them removed for the sole purpose of trolling or cheating your way into share groups you otherwise couldn't get into that is.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

This community has really taken a dive. You all just assume the worst.

Instead of saying that we've "Taken a dive" and "assume the worst." you offer a reason or an argument for wanting to remove these features so we can have a dialogue/debate on it. Without the context of your perspective on why you want this information to become hidden/removed we are free to fill in those blanks as we see fit.

Just now, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

Instead of saying that we've "Taken a dive" and "assume the worst." you offer a reason or an argument for wanting to remove these features so we can have a dialogue/debate on it. Without the context of your perspective on why you want this information to become hidden/removed we are free to fill in those blanks as we see fit.

I did in my opening response.

Edited by (PS4)Romulus93

It's fine as it is and should stay.

People start groups for that very reason, they need a way to monitor what relics people have equipped and the loadouts to handle the content without being carried.

Public groups are there for people to use random relics up. Even then we need to see what people have equipped so we can try and equip a different one so we don't end up with 4 of the same reward.

If you are having problems then stop trying to join someones group with a bad loadout for the content and without the relics they are asking for. You are making it sound like you want to get in on radiant shares without the right relics and remove peoples way of monitoring that.

No, just no. I don't join relic shares but I still see how removing it would be a terrible idea.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

I did in my opening response.

Romulus what about the people like myself that find the information useful?.

The relic showing is necessary and quite frankly cannot be debated.

But to the other point of showing ones arsenal.

It helps if your in public matches who to keep an eye on.

I could see :

Level 6 Nova Prime

Level 1 weapons  ( Mastery leveling)

Level 30 Inaros ( Maxed kit)

Level 30 Valkyr Prime ( Maxed kit)

So using Frost Prime I'll keep an eye on the Nova and know that the other two should be ok.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

But... basically the only reason people form groups when doing fissures is for Radshares.

If you're playing with clanmates or friends, it shouldn't be a problem. If you're playing PuGs, it shouldn't be a problem because everyone is randomly grouped with other people with random keys.

Who would actually, realistically exclude people besides people not wanting to get leeched for radshares?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Romulus what about the people like myself that find the information useful?.

The relic showing is necessary and quite frankly cannot be debated.

But to the other point of showing ones arsenal.

It helps if your in public matches who to keep an eye on.

I could see :

Level 6 Nova Prime

Level 1 weapons  ( Mastery leveling)

Level 30 Inaros ( Maxed kit)

Level 30 Valkyr Prime ( Maxed kit)

So using Frost Prime I'll keep an eye on the Nova and know that the other two should be ok.

That brings up the age old MR debate and skill. A level 0 weapon doesn't show the forma.

Just now, crimson-warborn said:

a lvl 0 weapon doesn´t have all the mods that it could have, so that could be a problem, and a under 1 lvl WF doesn´t have all the powers yet, regardless of forma

See? Already the judgements based on a hypothetical kit. This is why less is more. I don't want people to make judgements about me based on my weapons/frames.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

That brings up the age old MR debate and skill. A level 0 weapon doesn't show the forma.

So then maybe propose that a counter for the number of Forma added to a frame/weapon be shown in the UI too show that the Rank 0 Opticor I bring is on it's 5th Forma and not a freshly baked one, that problem is solved then. However this wouldn't justify hiding all the information that you have still to bring new evidence for why it should be removed.