Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Lotus Transmission Received!

Just wanted to point out something things you forgot to include/argue.:

* The Snipetron has a limiting clip size of four (or max of 5, if you spent 6 points and waste a mod slot) and long reload times, which will seriously inconvenience and frack you over at times unless you spend more points and a potentially forma'd damage slot on Fast Hands.

* The Paris has innate armor ignore, which is much more useful against high level enemies than innate armor pierce.

* The Paris can hit multiple enemies in a row. Very useful on catwalk defense.

* The Snipetron has no chance to AOE.

* Chicks dig archers.

Don't only argue the points you find convenient, dude.

That said, I would love to see the paris get a little extra crit chance and/or damage buff.

In addition the Paris is a silent weapon, allowing stealth whenever that is useful. Being a stealth weapon it isn't intended to be as fast as the louder rifles.

• Upvote 2

Snipertron, Scott is just waiting for the next bach to come out of the Corpus production lines.

Can somebody explain to me the difference between innate armor ignore and innate armor pierce? 

Can somebody explain to me the difference between innate armor ignore and innate armor pierce? 

armor ignore ignores all armor, and deals normal weapon damage.

armor pierce is like an elemental damage type (fire,ice, lightning, armorpiercing).

they have different multipliers on different enemies, see http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Enemy_Vulnerabilities for more info.

• Upvote 1

am I the only one excited that the Grineer numeric system has basically been revealed?

No, me too. Although i would love to know how they cracked it

Armour ignoring means it hits their health without taking armour into account. Armour piercing means armour takes slightly less to break through.

armour piercing is also affected by vulnerabilities. For example, according to the wiki, corpus crewmen take 400% armor piercing damage to the head. Ancients infested are also quite vulnerable, making armor piercing weapons such as the Despairs very effective.

If you bring back snipertron, then give these bows a buff plz.

People want to have  choices, to get their style affect their weapons. But if there is 2 similar weapon but one totally superior to other, it's not the matter of choice anymore, all come down to logic calculation of which is right choice, not which is fit better, but just better.

Most weapons are incomparable, except for these 2. 

Paris:                    

Total shoot time: 2.2s

Damage: 100 (True)

Arc shoot

Snipertron:

Total shoot time: 0.75

Damage 100 (Armor piercing)

Hit-scan

Same attribute:

Critical change: 20%

Critical Damage: 150%

Far range (sniper)

High punishment on missed shot

AIM-HIT-NEXT play style

Base damage 100, so all damage mods behave the same.

So you can see, the only different between these 2 are DPS, which give Snipertron far superior .

Even with bow's quick hit 45/60 damage, the shoot time is 0.84s, still longer than a single-100 shot from snipertron

Does it annoy you when playing Mag, knowing all other Warframe are having more heath, more shield, more useful skill?

If you say Mag was fine with it's unique playstyle, then why we are having the buff now?

Now same thing apply to Bows, with a little different are you have to hold the mouse before doing stuff.

TL;DR : Same play style, bows have lot lower damage output compare to snipetron.  It's annoy people and destroy the idea of Choices so it's wrong. Buff those bows : 200% crit dmg or  125 charge damage would be nice.

Loki has the lowest base health and shields. And true damage? Don't you mean armor ignoring?

You misunderstood, if I get to close with melee is it possible to kill it?

Most likely, if you have enough damage and they don't run away.

• Upvote 2

Well... It was going to start 12 min ago. If that timer on Wiki was "correct". But nothing. Maybe, they're so stealth that sensors haven't noticed them?)

• Upvote 3

It's been 20 minutes and still no event. Time to have a complete meltdown and bomb Rebecca's twitter with hateful comments.