Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

taking constant damage over time from nothing

thesmellofsilence

I have encountered this 15+ times now across several frames and tile sets. After a certain amount of time in mission(usually quite a while) i start taking damage at about the stock recharge rate of my shields, so i don't lose shields but i cant regenerate at all. any help would be appreciated as this bug is game breaking for me.

I've encountered this same bug, and my best guess is that it seems to be something to do with a Venomous Eximus aura not un-applying. It's quite annoying, the only thing to do once it starts happening is extract, even dying then reviving doesn't fix it.

8 hours ago, Cylon420 said:

I've encountered this same bug, and my best guess is that it seems to be something to do with a Venomous Eximus aura not un-applying. It's quite annoying.

i've come to the same explanation, we see most of this bug when we fight against infested

i encounter this to on hericon normal run as a frost took constant dmg out of the blue when i was inside my bubble i lost shield every time and hp i survived to 2k tho but still an issue. i would have been dead if i didnt have medi-ray tho.

Having the same issue across any time consuming missions on Eris. E.g going to Nimus survival as frost prime, after the 10 minute mark a lot of Eximus started popping up with different auras, and after that i took constant damage to the point of almost dying before i reached the extraction point

same here, tried the bleedout and getting revived by teammate, dying and rez, switch to pyjama kiddo (and looking at my inert frame... still taking damage...), rolling, meleeing, /unstuck -ing from frame or operator, jumping into an empty space to relocate myself... nothing works.