Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

On 6/1/2017 at 0:17 PM, -Platinum- said:

"Hah, I'll avoid arugeing with her all together, The Orokin have their ways to punish the wicked" *He chuckles* "D.I.S.C I outta get you a girl friend, so you can have a play-date,...D.I.S.C?"

*D.I.S.C comes down the hall, with his Modified Bursa, as it reaches Zaeed, it just spins sideways, to face him, but smacking its barrel into hos crouch* "This Unit does not need Ego, nor does it suffer, mortal organic lust" *it turns back, to face Felicity* "Besides Lust, was a sin, remaber?"

"The courting of Cephalons." Felicity says. "Now that would be an interesting affair."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"The courting of Cephalons." Felicity says. "Now that would be an interesting affair."

"Ugh, It..was a joke, agh..." *He moves up* "Lets just get going..but you have to admit D.I.S.C, the deep voice, how discipline you are, surely will shake some feathers, And besides, I kown what you  used to be"

On 8/6/2017 at 6:35 PM, Rakawan said:

On 8/6/2017 at 6:40 PM, -Platinum- said:

"Ugh, It..was a joke, agh..." *He moves up* "Lets just get going..but you have to admit D.I.S.C, the deep voice, how discipline you are, surely will shake some feathers, And besides, I kown what you  used to be"

Tibirius watches and listens, without a word for a while, shaking his head lightly as he watches, as they finish he clears his throat "Very well, let is go out and optain this upgrade, you can play your games afterwards, what can we expect and what is the location?"

9 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius watches and listens, without a word for a while, shaking his head lightly as he watches, as they finish he clears his throat "Very well, let is go out and optain this upgrade, you can play your games afterwards, what can we expect and what is the location?"

"Location is another tower." Felicity says. "And we have no idea what is waiting there."

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Location is another tower." Felicity says. "And we have no idea what is waiting there."

He nods firmly "Very well then, you all have five minutes, then stand ready at the Teleporter, As you arrive state your most treasured feature, so i know what abilities we have to work with" he gives them all a nod and heads over to the teleporter

16 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

He nods firmly "Very well then, you all have five minutes, then stand ready at the Teleporter, As you arrive state your most treasured feature, so i know what abilities we have to work with" he gives them all a nod and heads over to the teleporter

The orb above the obelisk is idly spinning, but stops the moment you enter the room.

Tirion is the first to the room.

"I don't know about treasured." He says. "But I am a fervent disciple of the Naramon Way. So even if you don't see me during combat, you will see what I can do."

Felicity appears next, followed by a Kavat clad in Orokin finery. The Kavat looks at you with a disinterested glance that indicates its probably one of those smug arrogant cats.

"This frame is mostly standard." She says. "I've improved the efficiency, and upgraded the Quake conduits with a Resonating Quake module."

On 12/06/2017 at 10:43 PM, Ser_zeliek said:

On 12/06/2017 at 7:19 PM, Rakawan said:

On 13/06/2017 at 2:14 PM, Rakawan said:

The orb above the obelisk is idly spinning, but stops the moment you enter the room.

Tirion is the first to the room.

"I don't know about treasured." He says. "But I am a fervent disciple of the Naramon Way. So even if you don't see me during combat, you will see what I can do."

Felicity appears next, followed by a Kavat clad in Orokin finery. The Kavat looks at you with a disinterested glance that indicates its probably one of those smug arrogant cats.

"This frame is mostly standard." She says. "I've improved the efficiency, and upgraded the Quake conduits with a Resonating Quake module."

*Zaeed perks a brow and follows them, he perks over to the kavat* "Ugh, Cats..so whats this little fellow gonna do for us?"  *He asks*

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2017 at 1:18 PM, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed perks a brow and follows them, he perks over to the kavat* "Ugh, Cats..so whats this little fellow gonna do for us?"  *He asks*

((For convenience sake I think we will just move forward with this without Ser))

The Kavat bristles, and your HUD dings as the creatures armor systems send out a pulse meant to reveal any hidden dangers. The Kavat simply sits back on its haunches at looks at you as if to say "That's what I got, what about you, boy?"

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

((For convenience sake I think we will just move forward with this without Ser))

The Kavat bristles, and your HUD dings as the creatures armor systems send out a pulse meant to reveal any hidden dangers. The Kavat simply sits back on its haunches at looks at you as if to say "That's what I got, what about you, boy?"

*He perks a brow, then nods his head* "Cool moves, cat" *He looks down to his exo-suit* "I would show off to, but uh, No frame and no badass weapons, Just a Lex Prime and an Exosuit. So, for now, you win today Kavy"

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((OOC Tirion was called away. So its just Felicity and Zaeed now.))

The Kavat hisses at you. Apparently something you said angered it.

"Well we should get going before anyone else runs off." Felicity says. 

*He looks over* "Sure let's go"

Edited by -Platinum-

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 1:45 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over* "Sure let's go"

Stepping through the open rift feels like stepping back in time. For a moment it almost seems like you actually have. Lesser Orokin stroll around the room you appear in. One, a young woman behind a desk, looks towards you.

"How may I help you?" She asks.

Before you can reply a voice, sounding far nicer than you have ever heard him, replies.

"Ahhh Rachael." Dirge's voice says. "You look radiant today. I am here to see Sectarus Rul, I understand he decided to view the festivities from his chambers."

Rachael nods.

"Of course any student of his is welcome. Shall I let him know you are here?"

Dirge shifts almost imperceptibly.

"I would rather surprise him." He says. 

Rachael logs something into the computer terminal and hands a card to Dirge, who takes it and presses her hand to his helmet like a knight kissing the hand of a lady.

He turns and strides past you. From what your implants can gather it seems you are standing at the site of a particularly strong void imprint. 

As Dirge passes you, you hear him whisper.

"I'm sorry Rachael." He says. "I truly am."

The moment he steps into the elevator the imprint fades revealing a rundown version of the room you saw. The last thing you see before the memories fade is Rachael slumped over her desk, in a manner that might suggest she had simply fallen asleep.

Edited by Rakawan

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Stepping through the open rift feels like stepping back in time. For a moment it almost seems like you actually have. Lesser Orokin stroll around the room you appear in. One, a young woman behind a desk, looks towards you.

"How may I help you?" She asks.

Before you can reply a voice, sounding far nicer than you have ever heard him, replies.

"Ahhh Rachael." Dirge's voice says. "You look radiant today. I am here to see Sectarus Rul, I understand he decided to view the festivities from his chambers."

Rachael nods.

"Of course any student of his is welcome. Shall I let him know you are here?"

Dirge shifts almost imperceptibly.

"I would rather surprise him." He says. 

Rachael logs something into the computer terminal and hands a card to Dirge, who takes it and presses her hand to his helmet like a knight kissing the hand of a lady.

He turns and strides past you. From what your implants can gather it seems you are standing at the site of a, particularly strong void imprint. 

As Dirge passes you, you hear him whisper.

"I'm sorry Rachael." He says. "I truly am."

The moment he steps into the elevator the imprint fades revealing a rundown version of the room you saw. The last thing you see before the memories fade is Rachael slumped over her desk, in a manner that might suggest she had simply fallen asleep.

"What the hell was that?!" *He roars out*

*DISC pops up, almost immediately* "Void Imprint detected: Please remain calm, while you regain your senses Zaeed, but let me be the first to say out loud: That was the nicest Dirge I ever saw"  

On 8/17/2017 at 3:32 AM, -Platinum- said:

"What the hell was that?!" *He roars out*

*DISC pops up, almost immediately* "Void Imprint detected: Please remain calm, while you regain your senses Zaeed, but let me be the first to say out loud: That was the nicest Dirge I ever saw"  

No response greets your outburst. There is no sudden rush of corrupted, nor the roar of infested.

Felicity says nothing, continuing on to the next room.

"He poisoned her doc." A young lesser Orokin is saying in another imprint. 

"My lord, this is a place of reason and truth. I will no abide your baseless accusations against that Tenno. The Tenno are our guardians. Why would they turn against us? Especially on today if all days. Honored by the Twin Emperors."

The youth rubs his shoulder.

"Well he did slap me on the back." He says. "It stings, really stings."

The doctor ignores him.

"Well this is strange." He says. 

The youth has not stopped scratching his back. In fact he is clawing at it. 

"Hey doc." He says. "I think he got me too."

His bloody hands are holding something small. 

The doctor takes it and places it under a microscope.

"A miniature containment cell." He says. "That is odd. It seems to be empty."

He stiffens and darts over to Rachel's corpse, examining her forehead.

"My boy younkay actually have a point." He says. "Someone did poison here. And tried to infect you."

The youth is growling as he scratches at his back. At the doctors voice his head suddenly snaps up, and he begins to lumber towards him. 

"This disk is Tenno in design." The doctor says. "I must alert!"

The youth leaps at him, impaling him on infested limbs that have deformed into claws. 

"Infested biomass detected. Dispensing countermeasures." The tower says. 

Outside the room doors slam into place, locking down the facility. A fine most sprays into the air. For a second it seems to work, the forms on the ground go still, and there are no further alarms. Then the screaming starts. The Orokin outside that were hit by the spray begin clawing at infested growths on their flesh. The imprint fades.

7 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks around as the Imprint fades, the impression on his face, clearly states rage* "I...Drige, I KNEW HE WAS LIKE THIS ALL ALONG!, Natah, The Tenno, they turned against the Orokin and for what!?"

"He did it because he was ordered to." Felicity says. "Dirge and a Ryoko were the sons of a Dax. They were trained to be the perfect soldiers. That meant following orders without question. Ryoko may have abandoned that ideal, but Dirge never did."

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"He did it because he was ordered to." Felicity says. "Dirge and a Ryoko were the sons of a Dax. They were trained to be the perfect soldiers. That meant following orders without question. Ryoko may have abandoned that ideal, but Dirge never did."

"To kill the Orokin? to betray them? On whose order did they follow?" *Zaeed says, quite sharply*

(( sorry for the delay the forums broke))

Edited by -Platinum-

7 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"To kill the Orokin? to betray them? On whose order did they follow?" *Zaeed says, quite sharply*

(( sorry for the delay the forums broke))

Felicity does not seem angry, rather she seems shell-shocked.

"For now let's just say those behind Terminus." She says. "Let's just find the next imprint, see what we are dealing with."

The tower is still silent, dead as those who once inhabited it. Felicity's kavat seems unusually disturbed by this, spending long periods of time staring at random spots. 

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity does not seem angry, rather she seems shell-shocked.

"For now let's just say those behind Terminus." She says. "Let's just find the next imprint, see what we are dealing with."

The tower is still silent, dead as those who once inhabited it. Felicity's kavat seems unusually disturbed by this, spending long periods of time staring at random spots. 

*He exhales* "Fine, let's go.."

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity continues on, then stops.

"If I may ask." She says. "Ryoko said there were many Tenno who disagreed, why didn't one of you warn the empire?"

*He looks over to her* "Don't you think I tried?" *He sighs, a bit calmer now* "I tried to warn the low Guardian, Shadow, but it was too late, by then the...Scum overwhelmed us all, I did warn one, at-least I think I did?, It was a long time, but I remember going to Ballas and warning him about something like this, all I remember is going to Shadow first, as he was a guard, that what you're supposed to do,"

*As the conversation grows, DISC if seen, looks in clear discomfort, eyeing at Zaeed, when hearing Zaeed talk* "Zaeed." *He says, but is quickly interrupted* 

*He exhales* "It's a blur, like someone is suppressing my memory, for a reason, but last I remember is blood on my hands, Natah and then running for my life, for the pods, to hide and boom, I'm here" *He perks his brow* "Why do you think I like to quote him so much? Sure pass it off, as me being just a fan, but that's what I want people to know, Feli, only reason I tell you this, if you're close to Orokin I'll ever see again, and I do trust you, for what it's worth"

"I just hope, I'm not making the same mistake, When I trusted.Natah...Feli" *He finally with a distrusting tone he then begins walking ahead* "Maybe a void trace or imprint will reveal what happened"

Edited by -Platinum-

15 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over to her* "Don't you think I tried?" *He sighs, a bit calmer now* "I tried to warn the low Guardian, Shadow, but it was too late, by then the...Scum overwhelmed us all, I did warn one, at-least I think I did?, It was a long time, but I remember going to Ballas and warning him about something like this, all I remember is going to Shadow first, as he was a guard, that what you're supposed to do,"

*As the conversation grows, DISC if seen, looks in clear discomfort, eyeing at Zaeed, when hearing Zaeed talk* "Zaeed." *He says, but is quickly interrupted* 

*He exhales* "It's a blur, like someone is suppressing my memory, for a reason, but last I remember is blood on my hands, Natah and then running for my life, for the pods, to hide and boom, I'm here" *He perks his brow* "Why do you think I like to quote him so much? Sure pass it off, as me being just a fan, but that's what I want people to know, Feli, only reason I tell you this, if you're close to Orokin I'll ever see again, and I do trust you, for what it's worth"

"I just hope, I'm not making the same mistake, When I trusted.Natah...Feli" *He finally with a distrusting tone he then begins walking ahead* "Maybe a void trace or imprint will reveal what happened"

Felicity stands still. 

"So much pain." She says. "So much death, because everyone thought they had a duty. Because everyone followed orders. And yet without duty, without orders, the world is still so messed up."

She shakes her head and follows you.

The next imprint, two rooms over, is much shorter.

Two Dax stand outside a door, working at a console.

"Let me try." Dirge says. "Hold them off for me."

Infested roars echo down the corridor as he begins to access the console. 

"This side is jammed." He says. "Keep them at bay while I try the other."

He steps inside the door.

"Gremlin, shut door." He whispers.

The console turns red and the door slams shut, locking the Dax outside. One of the Dax, obviously of high rank, turns.

"Tenno." He says. "Open the door. We are about to be overrun."

The door remains closed. 

"Tenno, the corridor is clear." The Dax says. "Open the door before they reach us."

The infested roars grow louder, it is clear they are almost upon the two soldiers. 

"I am ordering you to open this door!" The Dax shouts, tossing an incindiary grenade in front of him as infested appear at the end of the hallway.

"You know." Dirge's voice says over the intercom. "I never did like you Vertz. You were always quite mean to Father. I would say die well, but we both know the infestation won't allow you that honor."

"Treachery!" Vertz Dax yells.

"But of course." Dirge replies. "Goodbye, Vertz."

The intercom clicks off and the imprint fades, Vertz's death screams lingering for a second longer than the other sounds.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

-snip-

"Do you have, any idea what I will do to Dirge  when I see him again!?" *Zaeed sharply yells, his anger is getting worse* "If he wants to experience the death, the way the infestation give, then I will GRANT HIM THAT WISH!," *He keeps moving, a bit further away from Feil*    

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Do you have, any idea what I will do to Dirge  when I see him again!?" *Zaeed sharply yells, his anger is getting worse* "If he wants to experience the death, the way the infestation give, then I will GRANT HIM THAT WISH!," *He keeps moving, a bit further away from Feil*    

"And how do you plan to do that?" She asks. "You are still recovering from surgery and can barely use a frame. Dirge, on the other hand is a master Assassin with years of experience. I doubt the two of us together could even scratch him. That's assuming he doesn't just sic Sam on you."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"And how do you plan to do that?" She asks. "You are still recovering from surgery and can barely use a frame. Dirge, on the other hand is a master Assassin with years of experience. I doubt the two of us together could even scratch him. That's assuming he doesn't just sic Sam on you."

"I'll find a way, I always do, and if it comes to Sam, then so be it" *He says, with a grunt*