Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I'd imagine all of them." Ares says. "This entire area is supported by them. Useful if destroyed, just watch your footing."

You see flashes of light as Dargyn's and Hellions begin to descend. Ares slots another magazine into his rifle. 

"Aim for the left vent." He says. "With luck they'll collide before the engines overheat."

Eleos fires off rounds at the vent of the Dargyn befire focusing his fire to the hellions. When his clip is empty, he sends forth a plume of smoke, disorienting the hellions that slip close enough. 

On 9/15/2017 at 4:17 AM, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "Using medical against the enemy, that's always fun" *She looks over to the screen, nodding* "Thanks, I'll see what I can do, Oh you have no issues with merged cephalons do you?" *As she spoke, a small cyan Cephalon pops up, next to her, being emitted by the implant on her arm*

"Hello Katherine, I DISC, I will be assisting Zuri when ever possible" *DISC, Turns to face Zuri* "Your father, sends his wishes"

*She nodded at the mention of her father* "Where is he heading?" 

"Unkown, he asked to keep his location hidden, there was an..issue with a few allies, Orokin imprints were involved, includeing a Warith" *His tone is sharp, towards the end of mentioning a Warth*

"We'll have no issues with a Cephalon who's already interfaced with CALC," said Katherine after a quick glance at DISC before returning to work.

On 9/20/2017 at 11:16 AM, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Eleos fires off rounds at the vent of the Dargyn befire focusing his fire to the hellions. When his clip is empty, he sends forth a plume of smoke, disorienting the hellions that slip close enough. 

The Hellions and Dargyn's descend like locusts, rapidly drawing closer to their engagement range. 

You manage to pick of several, before they return fire. The smoke helps protect you somewhat, but the hailstorm of fire increases as more draw closer. Even with the smokescreen a few rounds begin to strike close to you.

Ares' sniper rifle whispers and two more Dargyn's collide. Another couple of shots and a Hellion collides with a Dargyn' sending it flying off course.

On 21/09/2017 at 12:58 AM, Yzjdriel said:

"We'll have no issues with a Cephalon who's already interfaced with CALC," said Katherine after a quick glance at DISC before returning to work.

*DISC Nods* "Understood"

*Zuir walks over, to one of the beds and begins a medical scan on her frame* "Let's see here..what you have done to yourself"

On 9/29/2017 at 1:06 PM, -Platinum- said:

*DISC Nods* "Understood"

*Zuir walks over, to one of the beds and begins a medical scan on her frame* "Let's see here..what you have done to yourself"

The crewman on the bed is holding his arm, or what is left of his arm.

"Got it stuck in gears." He says. "Orokin Tech shouldn't have gears."

His arm is lacerated in several places, his skin held closed only by his firm grip. With the blood you are unable to see if there is damage below the skin.

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The crewman on the bed is holding his arm, or what is left of his arm.

"Got it stuck in gears." He says. "Orokin Tech shouldn't have gears."

His arm is lacerated in several places, his skin held closed only by his firm grip. With the blood you are unable to see if there is damage below the skin.

"Yep, Gears are a wonder" *She looks over to his arm, she grabs the scanner, to scan for any signs of broken bones, she grabs out the nessercay medical tools, then perks a brow, she grabs a freezing agent, she grabs a small cloth* "Right, carefully move your hands, I'll place the cloth around your arm, so you don't bleed out"

10 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Yep, Gears are a wonder" *She looks over to his arm, she grabs the scanner, to scan for any signs of broken bones, she grabs out the nessercay medical tools, then perks a brow, she grabs a freezing agent, she grabs a small cloth* "Right, carefully move your hands, I'll place the cloth around your arm, so you don't bleed out"

He releases his arm, the skin untwisting and seeming to unravel around the bone and muscle. As it does so you can see that the muscle appears largely intact.

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He releases his arm, the skin untwisting and seeming to unravel around the bone and muscle. As it does so you can see that the muscle appears largely intact.

*Zruir uses an upgraded medi-nanite pinkish spray from her palm to stop blood loss, she places a cloth carefully around the arm, she begins to clean the dry blood and around the wound, as she works, DISC uses an holo-screen, to Determine if the laceration needs stitches in her visor* "So, how did you get into this predicament?"

Edited by -Platinum-
Added More details

On 10/4/2017 at 3:56 AM, -Platinum- said:

*Zruir uses an upgraded medi-nanite pinkish spray from her palm to stop blood loss, she places a cloth carefully around the arm, she begins to clean the dry blood and around the wound, as she works, DISC uses an holo-screen, to Determine if the laceration needs stitches in her visor* "So, how did you get into this predicament?"

The base nanites begin to repair the wound. Scans indicate they should be sufficient. However the scans also show that blood flow to the limb is much lower than expected.

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The base manifest begin to repair the wound. Scans indicate they should be sufficient. However the scans also show that blood flow to the limb is much lower than expected.

*She perks a brow. she grabs the centre of the scanner to find the root of the blood flow issue, she grabs a blood plasma ready to inject to help the body pump the blood into it* "There, the Medi-nanite spray is working, I'm glad you gave me this DISC"

*DISC nods* "I may suggest we file a report on your cybernetics and medical tenno powers" 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 2:42 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He nods and calls the ship* "Ey, Ey, good hunting Feciitly, stay safe eh?"  *He walks off, but stops, to turn* "Oh and Felicity, regardless of your intentions or acts, I still trust and believe you, that you would have made the right choice when it came to our masters fall, no matter what happens, I'll still see you as a friend and a beloved Orokin" *He bows down, in a stance, how a Dax would, he then gets back to his feet, waiting for his ship*   

Just before your ship leaves orbit you receive a message, along with a most strange attachment. 

"To Zaeed Orion,

Loyalty, a most admirable trait, yet all too often abandoned for convenience. Few remember the Empire, fewer do so fondly. Yet what is broken may yet be reforged, but a champion is required. Drink of this red vial, and perhaps in time you may find healing for your own brokenness."

A vial of Kuva is included with the message, which is signed only with a strange feather-like symbol.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Just before your ship leaves orbit you receive a message, along with a most strange attachment. 

"To Zaeed Orion,

Loyalty, a most admirable trait, yet all too often abandoned for convenience. Few remember the Empire, fewer do so fondly. Yet what is broken may yet be reforged, but a champion is required. Drink of this red vial, and perhaps in time you may find healing for your own brokenness."

A vial of Kuva is included with the message, which is signed only with a strange feather-like symbol.

*Zaeed perks a brow* "Kuva?, not the first time I had one" *He uses a scanner, to check for any other substances* "Fine-line fether, Symol" 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed perks a brow* "Kuva?, not the first time I had one" *He uses a scanner, to check for any other substances* "Fine-line fether, Symol" 

The Kuva is the only fluid in the vial, however it is far more pure than the samples Tenno obtained from the Grineer.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Kuva is the only fluid in the vial, however it is far more pure than the samples Tenno obtained from the Grineer.

*Zaeed lays back* "Blood of Orokin Ancestors, but this is, purer. Executor perhaps?" *He opens the Kuva* "Elixir of immortality" *He drinks down the Kuva, as he did before*

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed lays back* "Blood of Orokin Ancestors, but this is, purer. Executor perhaps?" *He opens the Kuva* "Elixir of immortality" *He drinks down the Kuva, as he did before*

You suddenly see a myriad of views, and hear a myriad of thoughts, each as clear as your own. A second later a shutter seems to close them off, locking you on your own mind. 

"Ahh Tenno." A unknown woman's voice says. "I have not felt one of our minds for a long time. Not since..."

There is a sense of sorrow.

"But there will be time for that later." She says. "I am the Unum, and you will be my agent in this broken world."

You feel something shfit through your thoughts. 

"Oh my child, how broken you are." The Unum says. "I cannot use you in this sate. Yet there are those who would see you renewed. Speak to Konzu, he will set your feet on the path."

You find yourself at the navigation console, a set of coordinates entered.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You suddenly see a myriad of views, and hear a myriad of thoughts, each as clear as your own. A second later a shutter seems to close them off, locking you on your own mind. 

"Ahh Tenno." A unknown woman's voice says. "I have not felt one of our minds for a long time. Not since..."

There is a sense of sorrow.

"But there will be time for that later." She says. "I am the Unum, and you will be my agent in this broken world."

You feel something shfit through your thoughts. 

"Oh my child, how broken you are." The Unum says. "I cannot use you in this sate. Yet there are those who would see you renewed. Speak to Konzu, he will set your feet on the path."

You find yourself at the navigation console, a set of coordinates entered.

*Zaeed perks a brow* "That was something" *He looks to the Navigation and locks it while reading its location* 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed perks a brow* "That was something" *He looks to the Navigation and locks it while reading its location* 

The location is simply listed as Cetus. You remember something from a few days ago, an announcement or something about a Tenno making contact with a colony in that area.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The location is simply listed as Cetus. You remember something from a few days ago, an announcement or something about a Tenno making contact with a colony in that area.

*Perks a brow* "Cetus, wanted to take my daughter here, once, if the info is correct, the way they treat that tower is...troubling," *His ship flys over*

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Perks a brow* "Cetus, wanted to take my daughter here, once, if the info is correct, the way they treat that tower is...troubling," *His ship flys over*

The ship finds a landing zone just outside the colony. As you step off you can see an Orokin wall being lowered into place, two colonists with large cutting implements walking up to it.

"Such simple people." The Unum says in your mind. "Without my sacrifice, my protection, I wonder how long they would last."

There is someone that catches your eye, a figure in archaic armor. Their face is covered with a veil that hangs from a circular hat.

"You will find Konzu by the door that leads out onto the Plains." The Unum says. "Prove yourself to him, and he will reveal the next step."

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ship finds a landing zone just outside the colony. As you step off you can see an Orokin wall being lowered into place, two colonists with large cutting implements walking up to it.

"Such simple people." The Unum says in your mind. "Without my sacrifice, my protection, I wonder how long they would last."

There is someone that catches your eye, a figure in archaic armor. Their face is covered with a veil that hangs from a circular hat.

"You will find Konzu by the door that leads out onto the Plains." The Unum says. "Prove yourself to him, and he will reveal the next step."

"You allow such disgrace to the Orokin tower?, pilfering meat from Lions" *He thinks to himself, he heads to Umun, looking around the place, as he does* 

Edited by -Platinum-
Loins, wait, no..Lions!

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"You allow such disgrace to the Orokin tower?, pilfering meat from Lions" *He thinks to himself, he heads to Konzu, looking around the place, as he does* 

As you walk up the stairs you see the Ostron look at you in amazement. 

"One cannot pilfer what is freely given." The Unum says. "In time the damage can be repaired. But the loss of these people, the loss of their hope, is worthy any sacrifice to prevent."

You see civilians engaged in normal life, selling fish, plates, even jewelry. One man is even selling caged birds, and hunting companions.

Edited by Rakawan

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you walk up the stairs you see the Ostron look at you in amazement. 

"One cannot pilfer what is freely given." The Unum says. "In time the damage can be repaired. But the loss of these people, the loss of their hope, is worthy any sacrifice to prevent."

You see civilians engaged in normal life, selling fish, plates, even jewelry. One man is even selling caged birds, and hunting companions.

*He walks over, folding his arms, his frame a Harrow, pure white and gold, with Eos & Targis armour mix, along with an Uru Prime, his frame intended to show an Orokin Priest, On the centre of his chest, shows the Champion Loyalty sigil, with Baro glowing icons on his shoulders* "Very well, if the Citizens here, require it to live, to live off the land, away from the Grinner Dogs, then I will accept that"

On 10/22/2017 at 3:39 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He walks over, folding his arms, his frame a Harrow, pure white and gold, with Eos & Targis armour mix, along with an Uru Prime, his frame intended to show an Orokin Priest, On the centre of his chest, shows the Champion Loyalty sigil, with Baro glowing icons on his shoulders* "Very well, if the Citizens here, require it to live, to live off the land, away from the Grinner Dogs, then I will accept that"

The Unum is silent.

"Powders and dyes, powder and dyes." A merchant says as you pass.

A man is standing with a long spear, a board with bounties next to him.

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Unum is silent.

"Powders and dyes, powder and dyes." A merchant says as you pass.

A man is standing with a long spear, a board with bounties next to him.

*He nods without a word, then turns to the man, he walks in a slow pace, looking around*

On 10/24/2017 at 4:27 AM, -Platinum- said:

*He nods without a word, then turns to the man, he walks in a slow pace, looking around*

“Ahh Tenno.” The man says. “Was wondering how long it would take the first of you to show up. Mind lending a hand?”