Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Your ship is able to pick you up, and soon you find yourself standing before Saya as she turns the box over in her hands.

”It’s locked.” She says. “Oh Onkkko was a genius utz. If he was dead he would have wanted this found, but he locked it. My Onkko is alive!”

WIth your cybernetics you can see an intricate mechanism inside the box, blocking the view of whatever it holds. The mechanism seems designed to destroy whatever is inside if forced open. There is a lock that appears to be made of glass, but it appears incomplete. 

*He rubs his chin, perking a brow* "Hum failsafe lock, crystallized glass locks, careful don't force it open, We'll have to find shards of orokin glass, to open it, I can try to meld a key on my ship, but I don't recall, collecting this type of glass before"

Edited by -Platinum-

You hear a whooshing sound and the clink of chains.

Ryoko is caught in a net of chains, conjured by a strange frame. It resembles Harrow, but it’s helm is hooded and it it bears Grineer colors.

In a second the Arbiter is moving, the chains broken, his crystalline blade seeming to drink in the light.  The “Harrow” is caught off guard and moves to bring his blade up to block.

The Grineer with him move to circle the Arbiter, oblivious to you and the Corpus.

*She casts hollowed ground under the Arbiter, to protect him while opening fore on the Harrow* "Corpus, target the grinner, I got the harrow"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*She casts hollowed ground under the Arbiter, to protect him while opening fore on the Harrow* "Corpus, target the grinner, I got the harrow"

The shots bounce off the void rings encircling the Harrow. Said rings seem to evaporate as the Arbiters sword buries itself in his chest. His frame goes dark, as of drained of energy.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The shots bounce off the void rings encircling the Harrow. Said rings seem to evaporate as the Arbiters sword buries itself in his chest. His frame goes dark, as of drained of energy.

*She turns, to face he grinner, aiming up to check any left* "What the?"

46 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He rubs his chin, perking a brow* "Hum failsafe lock, crystallized glass locks, careful don't force it open, We'll have to find shards of orokin glass, to open it, I can try to meld a key on my ship, but I don't recall, collecting this type of glass before"

“Onkkko must have hidden the pieces.” Saya says “Find the pieces and you find him.”

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She turns, to face he grinner, aiming up to check any left* "What the?"

A trickle of gold light lifts from the defeated frame. Ryoko curls it in his hand, and then closes his fist, crushing it. The crystalline blade he holds flashes golden for a second, then goes dark.

The Grineer form into a defensive huddle, firing in all directions as the Corpus Snipers flank their location. 

“Wear them down lads.” Mal says.

”No.” Ryoko says, firing from his globe. “They are buying time to reinforcements, we need to fall back, set up a defensive perimeter.”

Edited by Rakawan

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A trickle of gold light lifts from the defeated frame. Ryoko curls it in his hand, and then closes his fist, crushing it. The crystalline blade he holds flashes golden for a second, then goes dark.

The Grineer form into a defensive huddle, firing in all directions as the Corpus Snipers flank their location. 

“Wear them down lads.” Mal says.

”No.” Ryoko says, firing from his globe. “They are buying time to reinforcements, we need to fall back, set up a defensive perimeter.”

*She nods* "Ryoko is right, if we fall back and set up a defensive perimeter, we can check on wounded and stock up on supplies and weapons, we'll get swamped if we stay and fight, Grinner have a lot of numbers"

18 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "Ryoko is right, if we fall back and set up a defensive perimeter, we can check on wounded and stock up on supplies and weapons, we'll get swamped if we stay and fight, Grinner have a lot of numbers"

The Corpus Crewman says something into his helmet, and then motions to the others. 

“Proxies standing by at teleporter.” He says. “We dig in there.”

The Corpus troops begin to fall back, the Grineer cheering as they advance.

19 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Understood" *He heads back out to the plains* "Do you know, where he'll keep such?, hidden but in plain sight?"

“Yes.” She says. “There was a place, another of his camps. But the Grineer are there now. Perhaps you can clear them out, find the answers.”

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Corpus Crewman says something into his helmet, and then motions to the others. 

“Proxies standing by at teleporter.” He says. “We dig in there.”

The Corpus troops begin to fall back, the Grineer cheering as they advance.

*She begins to fall back with them, she casts Smite, towards the Cheering grinner, to give more time to fall back* "Lets go, that give them something to cheer about"

On 12/13/2017 at 7:35 AM, -Platinum- said:

*She begins to fall back with them, she casts Smite, towards the Cheering grinner, to give more time to fall back* "Lets go, that give them something to cheer about"

The smite allows the others to draw back to the teleport pad. 

“Thank you for your assistance”. Ryoko says. “I will inform my wife about what has happened here.”

The Corpus begin setting up fortifications as proxies are teleported in.

31 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The smite allows the others to draw back to the teleport pad. 

“Thank you for your assistance”. Ryoko says. “I will inform my wife about what has happened here.”

The Corpus begin setting up fortifications as proxies are teleported in.

"Hey, always happy to help" *She lowers her weapon* "Any wounded?"

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hey, always happy to help" *She lowers her weapon* "Any wounded?"

“Not here.” Mal says. “Go back to the infirmary, you’ll be safer, and more useful there.”

He turns to go.

”And thanks kid”. He says. “We owe you one.”

“Not here.” Mal says. “Go back to the infirmary, you’ll be safer, and more useful there.”

He turns to go.

”And thanks kid”. He says. “We owe you one.”

"Of course, if you ever need more help, be sure to call" *She heads over to the teleporter* "This takes me back to the infirmary yeah?"

Ryoko steps into the command room.

”We have a problem.” He sys.

”Just one?” Felicity asks.

”The Acolytes and the Graxx Enclave rally to the Grineer.” Ryoko says. “You were right.”

”Darrin is not the only one with eyes across the system.” She says. “Though his are better.”

She draws a crystal from her frame.

”A good thing I brought this.” She says.

Ryoko pauses.

”We are about to defy not only the Grineer, but the Council And Phenix.” He says. “And you would anger the Keepers as well?”

”This is my decision to make.” A voice says from the golden gem. “And I have made it. She is a worthy successor.”

Ryoko sighs. 

“When this is over you and I, And Tak if he can stand to be in the same room as you, are going to have a long talk about Tenno etiquette.”  Ryoko says.

“But I am not tenno.” Felicity says. “Not entirely. I am also Orokin. And as Orokin I must do what is necessary to protect my domain.” 

Ryoko sighs

“Go do what you must.” He says. “I will hold this place until you return.”

Edited by Rakawan

*She walks into the teleporter* "Ugh, never gonna get use to these things"

One gut-flipping second later you are back in The Infirmary. There are many more injured bodies now.

”Hold onto the next few wounded until we get another facility up and running.” One of the nurses says. “With the other two stations hit we are low on space. Only he critically wounded will be treated.”

*He perks a brow, but keeps on going to the camp* "Hum, the darkness should be useful"

The camp is out in the open, located just beyond a slight swell in the plains. Grineer are clustered around theee different locations. Automated defenses are active and sweeping.

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

One gut-flipping second later you are back in The Infirmary. There are many more injured bodies now.

”Hold onto the next few wounded until we get another facility up and running.” One of the nurses says. “With the other two stations hit we are low on space. Only he critically wounded will be treated.”

*She Walks over* "We're getting more wounded, then we can keep up with?" *She looks to one of the Nurses* "Whats the status?"

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The camp is out in the open, located just beyond a slight swell in the plains. Grineer are clustered around theee different locations. Automated defenses are active and sweeping.

*He looks over to the Automated defences, then begins firing, aiming for the control nerve of the automated defences, hopeing to hit the sensors, that shows freind/foe* "Nice camp you got here"  

Edited by -Platinum-