Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There are no consoles visible yet. They are likely in the command center which the Cephalon is leading you to.

Felicity shrugs. 

“I fail to see why it would come up.” She says. “He might want to use a voice masking system when talking to the others however.”

*She heads to the command centre* "Oh trust me, we're a big fan of such items" 

15 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She heads to the command centre* "Oh trust me, we're a big fan of such items" 

It takes several minutes to reach the command center. 

The center itself is quite large, with room for several Tenno. There are five side cobsoles, as well as a captains chair in front of a central console.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

It takes several minutes to reach the command center. 

The center itself is quite large, with room for several Tenno. There are five side cobsoles, as well as a captains chair in front of a central console.

"Hum" *She takes a seat, and begins to use the central console* "All this ornate and gold, its easy to lose yourself in such a Haven" *She remarks* "Cehplalon, is this ship under the weave of Natah?"

32 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hum" *She takes a seat, and begins to use the central console* "All this ornate and gold, its easy to lose yourself in such a Haven" *She remarks* "Cehplalon, is this ship under the weave of Natah?"

The console had a list of functions and rooms you can assign those functions too. All critical functions are already assigned, but it seems like the available rooms are for mission specific functions. Optional include, but are not limited to, data analysis, weapons storage, frame repair, additional Somatic Pods, and various air support systems.

”This ship is not connected to any Weave.” The Cephalon says. “Would you like me to connect to one?”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The console had a list of functions and rooms you can assign those functions too. All critical functions are already assigned, but it seems like the available rooms are for mission specific functions. Optional include, but are not limited to, data analysis, weapons storage, frame repair, additional Somatic Pods, and various air support systems.

”This ship is not connected to any Weave.” The Cephalon says. “Would you like me to connect to one?”

"Yes, I'll like you to connect it to Imperium Oriens's weave, my empire" *She says, she then sighs* "I need you to blacklist Natah's weave and her connections, however, you can place requests on the following" *She types down a small list* "This should do it"

<Teshin. Baro Ki'teer. Maroo. Alad V. Cephalon Simaris/Suda & Ballas>

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Yes, I'll like you to connect it to Imperium Oriens's weave, my empire" *She says, she then sighs* "I need you to blacklist Natah's weave and her connections, however, you can place requests on the following" *She types down a small list* "This should do it"

<Teshin. Baro Ki'teer. Maroo. Alad V. Cephalon Simaris/Suda & Ballas>

“Connected to Imperium Weave.” The Cephalon says. “Other connections pending.”

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Connected to Imperium Weave.” The Cephalon says. “Other connections pending.”

"Thank you" *She says* "Open Weapons Storage, Frame Repair and Additional Somatic Pods, for now, set them up for my team to move in" *She says* "Also what class is this ship again?"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Thank you" *She says* "Open Weapons Storage, Frame Repair and Additional Somatic Pods, for now, set them up for my team to move in" *She says* "Also what class is this ship again?"

“This ship is Cruiser class with infiltration abilities that slightly exceed those of the Tenno landing craft.” The Cephalon says. “It is designed to support two full fire teams as well as well as any VIP’s or hostages recovered during mission operations.”

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“This ship is Cruiser class with infiltration abilities that slightly exceed those of the Tenno landing craft.” The Cephalon says. “It is designed to support two full fire teams as well as well as any VIP’s or hostages recovered during mission operations.”

"Sweet" *She says* "Sounds ideal" *She looks to Fel* "While we get this thing up and running, whats next on the list?"

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Sweet" *She says* "Sounds ideal" *She looks to Fel* "While we get this thing up and running, whats next on the list?"

“How about a weapons test?” Felicity asks. “There are still a few Galleons in orbit.”

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She smiles* "Works for me!"  *She begins the proper methods of undocking the ship and flying out the station*

“Warning, This ship was not designed to function with less than five crew members.” The Cephalon says. “Please add additional crew before departing.”

The docking clamps refuse to release.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Warning, This ship was not designed to function with less than five crew members.” The Cephalon says. “Please add additional crew before departing.”

The docking clamps refuse to release.

*She rubs her chin* "Very well, you don't mind, my crew joining Fel? don't worry they won't shoot you"

Edited by -Platinum-

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Go ahead.” She says. “Besides, shooting me would not end well.”

*She press'es a button* "Victor, you make come abroad, I'm requesting you come along with our fight" *She looks to Fel* "Got anyone who can join too?"

On 4/17/2018 at 3:29 PM, -Platinum- said:

*She press'es a button* "Victor, you make come abroad, I'm requesting you come along with our fight" *She looks to Fel* "Got anyone who can join too?"

“Simon.” Felicity says. “Feel like testing out a new stealth ship.”

”As long as it’s wired into the defense network.” A voice says.  “I’m finishing up calibrations if the orbital defense system.”

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Simon.” Felicity says. “Feel like testing out a new stealth ship.”

”As long as it’s wired into the defense network.” A voice says.  “I’m finishing up calibrations if the orbital defense system.”

*She nods* "Good, so that's 4, I can bring another crewman aboard, one of the corpputued" *She says*

22 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "Good, so that's 4, I can bring another crewman aboard, one of the corpputued" *She says*

A Vauban steps into the room. 

“I’ll take engineering.” He says. “Manage power levels and all that.”

”I’ll take comms.” Felicity says. “Make sure we aren’t targeted by friendlies.”

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A Vauban steps into the room. 

“I’ll take engineering.” He says. “Manage power levels and all that.”

”I’ll take comms.” Felicity says. “Make sure we aren’t targeted by friendlies.”

"Victor will take weapon control, I'll be the bridge" *She says* "Good luck everyone" 

Edited by -Platinum-

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Victor will take weapon control, I'll be the bridge" *She says* "Good luck everyone" 

“We just need someone for navigation.” Felicity says. 

“Coolant levels are low, and reserves are drained.” Simon says. “I recommend we don’t push her too hard. Everything else checks out. We are go for launch, once we have a pilot.”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“We just need someone for navigation.” Felicity says. 

“Coolant levels are low, and reserves are drained.” Simon says. “I recommend we don’t push her too hard. Everything else checks out. We are go for launch, once we have a pilot.”

*Void energy and solemn blue mist fills the navigation room, a Harrow emerges from the vapoured matter, The harrow is designed to be an Orokin Priest, with pure white and void gold, wearing an exclusive garment of the Executors* "I'll take care of the navigation, Executor Felicity" *He says* "Let us begin"

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Void energy and solemn blue mist fills the navigation room, a Harrow emerges from the vapoured matter, The harrow is designed to be an Orokin Priest, with pure white and void gold, wearing an exclusive garment of the Executors* "I'll take care of the navigation, Executor Felicity" *He says* "Let us begin"

“Ready when you are Captain.” Felicity says to Arashi. “IFF is online.”

”Power core at 75% and holding.” Simon says. “Just let me know where to send it.”

“Ready when you are Captain.” Felicity says to Arashi. “IFF is online.”

”Power core at 75% and holding.” Simon says. “Just let me know where to send it.”

*She begins to engage the engines* "Unclamping docking clamps, landing gear retracted" *She says* "Hold on tight crew, heading out the docking bay now" *She begins the normal docking speed to exit the hanger and carefully navigating the exit* "Put the power in equal systems, Weapons, Engines and shields, balance our power out"

(( Reminds me of my days in E:D)) 

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She begins to engage the engines* "Unclamping docking clamps, landing gear retracted" *She says* "Hold on tight crew, heading out the docking bay now" *She begins the normal docking speed to exit the hanger and carefully navigating the exit* "Put the power in equal systems, Weapons, Engines and shields, balance our power out"

(( Reminds me of my days in E:D)) 

“Equal power to each.” Simon says. “Remaining power diverted to life support and other essential functions. 

“Detecting incoming Ogma’s on intercept course.” The Cephalon says. “Navigation can raise and lower shields and cloaking. Weapon systems and shields should be sufficient to weather this assault.”

”To power cloaking I would need to divert power from one of our other systems.” Simon says. 

Edited by Rakawan

“Equal power to each.” Simon says. “Remaiingin power doverted to life support and other essential functions. 

“Detecting incoming Ogma’s on intercept course.” The Cephalon says. “Navigation can raise and lower shields and cloaking. Weapon systems and shields should be sufficient to weather this assault.”

”To power cloaking I would need to divert power from one of our other systems.” Simon says. 

"Let's sneak past these folks, it is worth to save the ammo for a bigger target" *She says* "Victory, cloaking now"

"Divert power from weapons and focus on cloaking and shielding" *He says to Simon*

"Silent thrusting is online, letting them pass" *She says*