Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

He puts on the gloves and disconnects the cable from the back of the terminal then walks off to find another cable to replace the old one

While there are a number of cables lying about it is questionable whether any will fit. Or whether, with the generator going, any can be safely removed. Perhaps one of the other workers knows of a storage space.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

While there are a number of cables lying about it is questionable whether any will fit. Or whether, with the generator going, any can be safely removed. Perhaps one of the other workers knows of a storage space.

He walks up to the nearest worker "Do you know where the extra cables are stored?"

He walks up to the nearest worker "Do you know where the extra cables are stored?"

The human looks up.

"Cables?" He asks. "Hmm. We might have a few more in storage. Lower level, elevator is in the door to the right."

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The quarters are very comfortable and ornate. Each one has a personal terminal and mini foundry.

*Since all quarters looks largely the same, he decided to stay in one randomly. He set up the place to look like every dojo garden you would expect*

*Meanwhile, a new Tenno with a Limbo mostly with icy colors comes out of the portal to find the portal, probably the friend Kira was suggesting*

Just now, Sartactics said:

*Since all quarters looks largely the same, he decided to stay in one randomly. He set up the place to look like every dojo garden you would expect*

*Meanwhile, a new Tenno with a Limbo mostly with icy colors comes out of the portal to find the portal, probably the friend Kira was suggesting*

Rachael sighed and out away her holo-pad. She should have known this job wouldn't give her tien to play Acrynyms with Acquaintances.

She hands the figure the form.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Rachael sighed and out away her holo-pad. She should have known this job wouldn't give her tien to play Acrynyms with Acquaintances.

She hands the figure the form.

*The Limbo then fill in the form with the name "Valentine", credentials in archaeologist. He then wait for Rachael to open the portal to the Arbiter*

1 minute ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Great just my luck" He presses the call button and asks for assistance

The button does nothing without power. 

You do recall that the kit comes with a comm system.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

Rachel opens the portal for you.

*He quickly proceeded through the portal, when he's at the hall where the Arbiter should be the LImbo suddenly started saying "Dojyaaan~!" meaning Tada."

I guess this is where my handy friend told me where the needed someone to check out their artifacts.

He walks through "Thanks Rachel" He walks up to the desk "Is it possible for me to bring my ship here? It has void jump capability and there's something on board that I need."

(Im stupid ignore me)

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The button does nothing without power. 

You do recall that the kit comes with a comm system.

He grabs the kit and begins work

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

He walks through "Thanks Rachel" He walks up to the desk "Is it possible for me to bring my ship here? It has void jump capability and there's something on board that I need."

((Have this happen over comms.)) 

"You can have it dock with the moon." She says. "Coordinates are provided."

The kit you are given after signing the waiver contains the coordinates as well as useful gear.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*He quickly proceeded through the portal, when he's at the hall where the Arbiter should be the LImbo suddenly started saying "Dojyaaan~!" meaning Tada."

I guess this is where my handy friend told me where the needed someone to check out their artifacts.

The guards on the main hall eye you with amusement. Each is armed with a Burston, Lex, and Orthos, all Prime. Their robes are white and plated with ceramic armor.

You are directed to the Arbiter's "office."

Ryoko stands inside an ornate living room. All sorts of prime weapons line the walls in ornate displays. Each display also shows statistics of the weapon. The only primes missing are the Lato and Skana. Two doors lead off from this. One is locked and the other is closed.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

((Have this happen over comms.)) 

"You can have it dock with the moon." She says. "Coordinates are provided."

The kit you are given after signing the waiver contains the coordinates as well as useful gear.

((Thanks))

He uses the computer on his wrist to call his ship 

He opens the top of the elevator and looks at the rails and system on top

((Thanks))

He uses the computer on his wrist to call his ship 

He opens the top of the elevator and looks at the rails and system on top

The elevator is a platform elevator common in Void towers. You can see the entrance up top, but the room you need is below.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The guards on the main hall eye you with amusement. Each is armed with a Burston, Lex, and Orthos, all Prime. Their robes are white and plated with ceramic armor.

You are directed to the Arbiter's "office."

Ryoko stands inside an ornate living room. All sorts of prime weapons line the walls in ornate displays. Each display also shows statistics of the weapon. The only primes missing are the Lato and Skana. Two doors lead off from this. One is locked and the other is closed.

*Valentine not being too pleased when the guards look at him with a mocking eye but he simply ignored it, seeing that both doors are locked he decided to knock to see if he gets Ryoko's response*