Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Just now, Sartactics said:

*Valentine not being too pleased when the guards look at him with a mocking eye but he simply ignored it, seeing that both doors are locked he decided to knock to see if he gets Ryoko's response*

The Arbiter turns to look at you, he nudgeds a pair of Venka Prime on their display.

"May I help you?" He asks.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"The elevator is stuck and I can't get out the bottom where the system is to fix it!" He says annoyed at the elavator

"We'lll send someone over." He says. "You wouldn't believe how many times this has happened. I'll delegate some drones to clear out the staircase."

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

Valentine, archaeologist at your service. *shakes his hand*

"Ahh yes". He says. "The relics and artifacts. Follow me."

Hr leads you through the ruined room outside to another pristine area.

"Unlike previous archeologists we actually lived during this era." He says. "And the artifacts are not scattered in the dirt. So our problem is more identifying the use and possible applications of said tech."

The room you enter is filled with Relics on vending racks and artifacts on tables.

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

He grabs it and climbs up and stands up at the top "Thanks"

*Something beeps on his arm

"Oh my ship's here."

"Docking pad is upper level." He says. "We have a teleported there for easy access."

He shows you to the teleporter.

"Make sure you have your ID." He says. "Security is tighter up there."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Ahh yes". He says. "The relics and artifacts. Follow me."

Hr leads you through the ruined room outside to another pristine area.

"Unlike previous archeologists we actually lived during this era." He says. "And the artifacts are not scattered in the dirt. So our problem is more identifying the use and possible applications of said tech."

The room you enter is filled with Relics on vending racks and artifacts on tables.

*The Limbo looks at the Relics and Artifacts said to himself "At least it's not as 'primitive' as it used to" *

This looks like it could either occupy me for a while or not.

*The Limbo looks at the Relics and Artifacts said to himself "At least it's not as 'primitive' as it used to" *

This looks like it could either occupy me for a while or not.

"The relics we are leaving intact." Ryoko says. "Until we can find a better way to open them. Using reactant scraps is... barbaric."

He walks to a table and begins examining one of the other relics. 

There are now four open tables. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"The relics we are leaving intact." Ryoko says. "Until we can find a better way to open them. Using reactant scraps is... barbaric."

He walks to a table and begins examining one of the other relics. 

There are now four open tables. 

Talking about cracking them, *he takes out what seems to be a schematics of ways the Orokin used to crack Relics but due to them being in Orokin language he can't translate them*

Talking about cracking them, *he takes out what seems to be a schematics of ways the Orokin used to crack Relics but due to them being in Orokin language he can't translate them*

Ryoko looks over.

"Schematics?" He asks. "Keep ahold of those, my fiancé can read them. She'll be here tomorrow, after the wedding."

The four tables all have odd devices on them. 

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko looks over.

"Schematics?" He asks. "Keep ahold of those, my fiancé can read them. She'll be here tomorrow, after the wedding."

The four tables all have odd devices on them. 

My my how lovely. But anyway back to relics. *Valentine looks at the devices at the table and indeed he doesn't seem to be familiar with them* May I ask you did these devices really not scattered in the dirt as you say?

Edited by Sartactics

My my how lovely. But anyway back to relics. *Valentine looks at the devices and each one seems to have been in the Lith era of the Orokin due to their fragile manner and the old brown-ish color except for the last one which peaked his interest as there are actually parts of the Infestation inside the device* Ryoko, tell me that the fourth device never got "Infested" right?

((GM will describe the artifacts. Not the player. Please edit your response.))

11 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

My my how lovely. But anyway back to relics. *Valentine looks at the devices at the table and indeed he doesn't seem to be familiar with them* May I ask you did these devices really not scattered in the dirt as you say?

"They were like this when we found them. The void does a good job of preserving stuff." He says. "Go ahead, pick a table and see if you can figure out what it does."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"They were like this when we found them. The void does a good job of preserving stuff." He says. "Go ahead, pick a table and see if you can figure out what it does."

*Valentine picks up one of the devices and brings out an artifact that he found to compare the two as he feel like they somehow go together* I think there's more than meets the eye with these devices. *He then proceed to interact with the device he matched with his artifact but nothing happened as he looked at the inside it's lacking an Ayatan* Do you happen to have an Ayatan Star?

*Valentine picks up one of the devices and brings out an artifact that he found to compare the two as he feel like they somehow go together* I think there's more than meets the eye with these devices. *He then proceed to interact with the device he matched with his artifact but nothing happened as he looked at the inside it's lacking an Ayatan* Do you happen to have an Ayatan Star?

Ryoko laughs and pulls out a drawer beneath the toolstation.

The device in your hand seems to also interlock with the other artifacts. However without it active you cannot tell what it should do.

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko laughs and pulls out a drawer beneath the toolstation.

The device in your hand seems to also interlock with the other artifacts. However without it active you cannot tell what it should do.

*Valentine grabs the Ayatan Star and insert it into the device, the device then starts to curve at high speed while being stationary akin to the Magnus effect. Valentine attemp to touch it but instead he got one of his fingers got bent by the device at high speed* Well this just got interesting. *He said while bending back his finger*

5 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Valentine grabs the Ayatan Star and insert it into the device, the device then starts to curve at high speed while being stationary akin to the Magnus effect. Valentine attemp to touch it but instead he got one of his fingers got bent by the device at high speed* Well this just got interesting. *He said while bending back his finger*

The Relic on the table also activates with an amber star and seems to flicker and project distorted beams of light. 

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Relic on the table also activates with an amber star and seems to flicker and project distorted beams of light. 

Valentine: Really? *he grabbed an Amber and activated the Relic, the results that Ryoko said came out as expected. The device stopped working as soon as Valentine activated the relic* 

8 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Valentine: Really? *he grabbed an Amber and activated the Relic, the results that Ryoko said came out as expected. The device stopped working as soon as Valentine activated the relic* 

It seems to be a small projector.

The other devices must serve to enhance it.